Send them all dick pics trust me bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, socialcel, lemonnz and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and heightmaxxing
Lowkey I should make a scientific model of my dick and pm them the isometric view
They would love it they are gay like that

Greycels aren't allowed.
Lol @ greycel. You should get a 70mm advancement of your maxilla, you have a class 3 underbite and only lefort can save you. You need to fix your orthognathic side too.

Lol @ greycel. You should get a 70mm advancement of your maxilla, you have a class 3 underbite and only lefort can save you. You need to fix your orthognathic side too.
barking bad dog GIF by Nat Geo Wild
Fuck off to tiktok zoom zoom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 24770 and future_mogger
Greycels aren't allowed.
I'm chadlite rutherford new @. Plus I was literally in lookism and sluthate and all that shit let me in looksmafia bhai

I'm chadlite rutherford new @. Plus I was literally in lookism and sluthate and all that shit let me in looksmafia bhai
Bitch, I am friends with ex admins of lookism and no, you are not important enough.

PM me when you reach 1000 posts and I ll get you in.

Bitch, I am friends with ex admins of lookism and no, you are not important enough.
Fck you I'm changing my pfp. Plus I was larping about being chadlite rutherford new @

good you have a shit pic of her anyway.
Nah I'm not I'm just playing. I don't even know what this looks mafia shit is I just found it funny

Nah I'm not I'm just playing. I don't even know what this looks mafia shit is I just found it funny
im not part of either reminds of those cod clans that everyone was into back in middle school but for an incel forum.

Join hurricanemafia instead bhai just appeal to @Xangsane

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, kebab, lebesgue and 2 others
@kebab

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
really? i thought @romanstock was chadliterutherford

> Looksmafia

Sounds extremely fucking gay

Go to turkey and server and pass a Turkish history exam while @socialcel breathes down your neck while grunting and making weird noises and you will get in

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue and socialcel