How to become high energy?

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
Due to growing up in a shit tier situation I never had any socialization, activities, regular events etc. I've noticed pretty much most people have stuff going on all the time. They play some sport, they attend some concert, they go on a road trip, they go to a dance class, they watch a theatrical show and they do that stuff every single weeks, with multiple outing per week and always plans and experiences for weekends

Essentially the average normies does as much in a week as I do in half a year (if not more). They have the energy, the social circles and the access to "knowledge" about these events/hobbies to do so. Meanwhile, I barely know what's going on and feel very tired on weekdays even though my wagecuck job isn't that bad. Weekends I also feel tired and they just go before you know it.

My question is: Is it possible to become higher energy? (No muh diet advice) How does one go from treating life in terms of months and events/memories being a once a quarter thing to living life every single day? Or hell to start with, even 2 memorable days per week where you don't rot would be a massvie improvement in pace

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, fuxkdakikez, chosen-one and 3 others
Do running as much as you can. It increased my energy levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, IndraBC, Pikabro and 1 other person
thyroid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, incel194012940 and PseudoMaxxer
Biologically: the textbook stuff about lifestyle improvements like sleep, physical exercise, diet etc. If you still don't see the improvements you want with that you can get your blood done to see what deficiencies you might have. As far as having a high-energy normiemaxxed social life, the solution will vary depending on your age

Last edited:
fix your lifestyle(sleep, diet, exercise) add some stimulants to the mix

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Force your body to burn more calories and increase calories intake.

do a full cycle

my recommendation:
250mg Dianabol, 500mg Androxy, 2000mg tren, 50mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 4397, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
fix your lifestyle(sleep, diet, exercise) add some stimulants to the mix
Biologically: the textbook stuff about lifestyle improvements like sleep, physical exercise, diet etc. If you still don't see the improvements you want with that you can get your blood done to see what deficiencies you might have. As far as having a high-energy normiemaxxed social life, the solution will vary depending on your age
Done and checked all that. Doesn't seem to be an issue, although I'l ltry to ai mfor like 8-9 hours(my stupid body always wakes up after 7, max 8)

do a full cycle

my recommendation:
250mg Dianabol, 500mg Androxy, 2000mg tren, 50mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex
take peds
I'm norwooding so probs not a good idea

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Done and checked all that. Doesn't seem to be an issue, although I'l ltry to ai mfor like 8-9 hours(my stupid body always wakes up after 7, max 8)

I'm norwooding so probs not a good idea
you cant check thyroid with labs btw

you cant check thyroid with labs btw
Wait really? But I asked my kike doctor cause I said I get tired and stuff and he included some TSH tests for my bloodwork. How do you actually test it?

Wait really? But I asked my kike doctor cause I said I get tired and stuff and he included some TSH tests for my bloodwork. How do you actually test it?
whats your TSH. High TSH is confirmed hypo but low TSH doesnt mean you dont have metabolic disease.

whats your TSH. High TSH is confirmed hypo but low TSH doesnt mean you dont have metabolic disease.
I don;t remember the number but it was in the healthy range

Due to growing up in a shit tier situation I never had any socialization, activities, regular events etc. I've noticed pretty much most people have stuff going on all the time. They play some sport, they attend some concert, they go on a road trip, they go to a dance class, they watch a theatrical show and they do that stuff every single weeks, with multiple outing per week and always plans and experiences for weekends

Essentially the average normies does as much in a week as I do in half a year (if not more). They have the energy, the social circles and the access to "knowledge" about these events/hobbies to do so. Meanwhile, I barely know what's going on and feel very tired on weekdays even though my wagecuck job isn't that bad. Weekends I also feel tired and they just go before you know it.

My question is: Is it possible to become higher energy? (No muh diet advice) How does one go from treating life in terms of months and events/memories being a once a quarter thing to living life every single day? Or hell to start with, even 2 memorable days per week where you don't rot would be a massvie improvement in pace
Snort crack every 30 minutes, even at night.

• +1
Nigga I was joking
No joke though, alcohol for example really helps in acting and speaking more like a normal person. Something similar in pill form without the negative side effects would be really good

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You have to cut off the mentalceldom and do things. If there’s an event tomorrow that you want to do just prepare last minute and go.

You have to cut off the mentalceldom and do things. If there’s an event tomorrow that you want to do just prepare last minute and go.
Problem is going to events alones is miserable. Not to mention finding the willpower to leave the house. I feel the only solution is somethign extreme like banning yourself or someone banning you from being at home for anything other than sleep. The idea being that this exposure to the outside worlds would eventually force you to adapt and try to find enjoyment in outdoor and social activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Pikabro
Problem is going to events alones is miserable. Not to mention finding the willpower to leave the house. I feel the only solution is somethign extreme like banning yourself or someone banning you from being at home for anything other than sleep. The idea being that this exposure to the outside worlds would eventually force you to adapt and try to find enjoyment in outdoor and social activities
do drugs and go. I’m Trying phenibut, that should make me more NT

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
should i get my self checked? i put in fat too easily and gotta go on a full protein diet to lean out. At 10-12%bf range i was starving like a dog and didn’t have al energy to do anything.

I’m also ALWAYS tired, prob it’s depression but maybe it’s something else or thyroidism

should i get my self checked? i put in fat too easily and gotta go on a full protein diet to lean out. At 10-12%bf range i was starving like a dog and didn’t have al energy to do anything.

I’m also ALWAYS tired, prob it’s depression but maybe it’s something else or thyroidism
Thyroid problem, checking thyroid is not possible with labs

fixing your lifestyle habits are the obvious answer, but to make memories you also just have to do low inhib shit. Take phenibut if necessary and go out

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 28722

Running + msm

Do you have depression? That can make you way more tired without you realizing. Make sure you get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, 8 is better. See if you can get a doctor to prescribe modafinil or something if you want to go that route.

• +1
Do you have depression? That can make you way more tired without you realizing. Make sure you get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, 8 is better. See if you can get a doctor to prescribe modafinil or something if you want to go that route.
what’s modafinil

fixing your lifestyle habits are the obvious answer, but to make memories you also just have to do low inhib shit. Take phenibut if necessary and go out
Where would I get phenibut?

I've heard good things about this, but don't want to bother with stupid ass doctors. Is there any way to get it without a prescription?

do drugs and go. I’m Trying phenibut, that should make me more NT
Drugs should be legal and easily accesible. For normies it's entertainment and mindless addiction, for us it's a neccesity to actually live and not rot

I've heard good things about this, but don't want to bother with stupid ass doctors. Is there any way to get it without a prescription?

Drugs should be legal and easily accesible. For normies it's entertainment and mindless addiction, for us it's a neccesity to actually live and not rot
they are easily accessible lol, lots of websites sell drugs with no prescription.

If you are from Europe you can buy phenibut for Next Valley

they are easily accessible lol, lots of websites sell drugs with no prescription.

If you are from Europe you can buy phenibut for Next Valley
that’s where i bought it from and it seems high quality

No joke though, alcohol for example really helps in acting and speaking more like a normal person. Something similar in pill form without the negative side effects would be really good
microdose weed it helps in social situations massively

Stupid ass doctors are the gatekeepers unfortunately

• WTF

eat clean and go to the gym, limit your phone usage, days get longer and more fulfilling

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
literally just be attractive

even 4.9 is considered normal nowadays, but in reality 0 TSH is ideal
How is a low tsh good ?? Doesn't it mean that the pituitary gland have low signal sent to the thyroïd ? I have low tsh and low T4

fake it till you make it, try to imagine yourself a high energy person until it becomes your normal state

How is a low tsh good ?? Doesn't it mean that the pituitary gland have low signal sent to the thyroïd ? I have low tsh and low T4
the pituiary is best kept silent, its a last ditch effort by the organism to tweak the body to a healthier state. Its like if you open a dam so the water can get through but if its kept open soon when theres heavy rains you will get a flood that wipes out everything.

the pituiary is best kept silent, its a last ditch effort by the organism to tweak the body to a healthier state. Its like if you open a dam so the water can get through but if its kept open soon when theres heavy rains you will get a flood that wipes out everything.
That's a lil weird ngl, so low LH is good too ?

That's a lil weird ngl, so low LH is good too ?
Low LH and high T is ideal. its why HCG has a lot of side effects, disturbing the pituitary isnt a good thing holistically speaking. Best way to increase T is through steroidogenesis from T3 and cholestrol. Masterolone for example can increase testosterone levels a lot without influencing LH much and you can go upto 50 mg a day without creating a negative response in the HPTA.

Low LH and high T is ideal. its why HCG has a lot of side effects, disturbing the pituitary isnt a good thing holistically speaking. Best way to increase T is through steroidogenesis from T3 and cholestrol. Masterolone for example can increase testosterone levels a lot without influencing LH much and you can go upto 50 mg a day without creating a negative response in the HPTA.
I have low LH and 400ng/dl test that's shitty right ? U seem high iq, is that a steroid ? I knew that T3 and cholesterol and vitamin A are good but isn't something like enclomophine better ? I'll increase my LH and Test significantly and it's not clomid tho it's enclomophine

What helped me was getting 8hrs of sleep each night. But the key about socializing is to just do it. I was rotting at home for 4 years, no school and no friends. But last month I just decided to go back to school and now I have friends that I hang out with. Still no interest from girls since I act kind of childish at school but I'm working on bettering myself.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro