how to become more carefree

sprout

sprout

vintage
i swear im too autistic to text normally and not overthink every single message i send to anyone, I genuinely cant be myself and fake personalities to different people, it's so strange. It's literally effecting my chances of ever getting a gf because im retarded or something. I'm a legendary overthinker.

you will die

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bronzeagepervert and sprout
People forget what you said 30 seconds after anyways so it doesn’t matter
Just make them feel good

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Enlil, Autismcel and 1 other person
Drugs to alter ur brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and sprout
like i should try to say things that they'd wanna hear n stuff like that?
Say what you want people will forget 30 seconds later
But how you make others feel is much more important

• +1
Reactions: sprout
just up your test bro. I used to feel like that, but 500/w solves the problem. No more anxiety when texting, even though i dont know english and barely understand how you will read my messages jfl

thats caused by bad looks youre not htn bud

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Stacie is shitting too same stuff is coming from her ass as yours

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I only have this problem when I'm not talking to a lot of people. Gotta get a warmup in. You're overthinking it because you have no confidence in your texting abilities and confidence is built off positive reinforcement. You can build confidence by just texting a lot of niggas. Get to it bitch boy "HTN"

It's like if I'm talking to someone for 2 hours and then have to talk to someone else immediately after, I'm going to be confident and know my conversation is good, and then it ultimately comes up to the other party.

Also you're losing all flow when you just sit and think about what to say next like this:

Cook some shit in 5 seconds, send that shit. Overthinking text especially in relationships make it boring as shit.