How to become more spiritual and develop a sense of morality?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I can't believe the person I've turned into. I watch things I shouldn't, I lie, I cheat on tests, I trick others for my gain, I hang out with the drug addicts, and I am underperforming at school. I've barely talk to my parents anymore. It's been forever since I went to church and prayed. This isn't me. This isn't how I was brought up. I've become the opposite of who I used to be. Before 2019, I was so spiritual, pious and honest. I miss my old self so much.

@MaghrebGator @Eternal_

• +1
Reactions: med and Lynxress
Lmao Bro thinks he a bad boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggingu, ascension and kebab
@
MaghrebGator
@MaghrebGator @
Eternal_
@Eternal_
IMG 7043

Type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, shabby890 and MaghrebGator
Consequences of rotting on this site

• +1
Reactions: moggingu
I can't believe the person I've turned into. I watch things I shouldn't, I lie, I cheat on tests, I trick others for my gain, I hang out with the drug addicts, and I am underperforming at school. I've barely talk to my parents anymore. It's been forever since I went to church and prayed. This isn't me. This isn't how I was brought up. I've become the opposite of who I used to be. Before 2019, I was so spiritual, pious and honest. I miss my old self so much.

@MaghrebGator @Eternal_
Happen to lots of people. Teenage and 20s destroy many.

In muslim countries it is kinda common to be a degenerate at those ages and then turn 180 degrees when they get married.

I always recommend dry fasting. Solves a lot of issues, in Ramadan i get rid of 90% of any dopamine related problems. Even if you are not muslim you should dry fast since the Bible says about Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) that he fasted for 40 days.

It was narrated that The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Marriage is part of my Sunnah. Whoever does not act upon my Sunnah is not part of me. Give each other in marriage, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him contract a marriage. Whoever does not have the means should fast, as fasting will restrain his impulses.”

Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated, “We were young men with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and we did not have anything (i.e., we could not afford to get married). The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to us, ‘O young men, whoever among you can afford to get married, then let him do so, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding chastity. And whoever is not able to do that, then let him fast, for that will be a shield for him.’”

In the Bible
Matthew 4:1
At that time Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. He fasted for forty days and forty nights and afterwards was hungry.

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and kebab
being moral isnt gonna benefit you.

I feel insulted when someone compares me to that bastard.

it does not befit the lion to fight against the monkey.
true tbh. my fault akhi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MaghrebGator
Have you tried not being a janitor on incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, ascension, kebab and 1 other person
what blackpill does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I feel insulted when someone compares me to that bastard.

it does not befit the lion to fight against the monkey.
why do you hate saladin
is it bc he killed a lot of shias

No i don't hate salahuddin lol

I meant that dumbass eternal
Why are you such a weird person? You don’t even fit in within the psl sphere.