How to bimax surgery?

O

one job away

Kraken
I want to get bimax sooner or later in my life. nearly 22 so I need to hurry. rn I'm jutting 24/7 and but it's a constant stress to keep my jaw in jutted infront of other people. I want to simply relax my jaw and look good. dont worry about how I look when I eat, speak ,sleep or whatever. the "problem" is I dont suffer from sleap appnea or at least haven't noticed yet. my recession is deformedlevel without jutting tho. can I still get bimax even if it's just for looks ? i understand health insurance wont cover it but if I pay for it myself will they do it ? what do I have to say ? how do I contact surgeons? in my country there doesn't seem to be a blackpilled surgeon so I was looking for an Italian one (I live in europe, been browsing looksmax alot and found some good surgeons there ). What info does he need ? How do I get those scans of my skull which he will certainly need . I also heard I shouldn't use certain language to not be classified as red flag patient . what would that be ?

tl dr: how do I get bimax without medical requirement

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6873
DIY bimax bro its hella easy, paypal me 150 euros and ill do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, LILMAXILLA and MD_Hopeful69
jut forever pleb

I scammed my insurance too, will tell you how.

Question: Do you have an oberbite?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Yes, there are many blackpilled surgeons who will perform on you if you are genuinely recessed.

Getting a CT scan (or whatever scan the surgeon wants) can usually be done at any local orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, lenin and one job away

yes imo its pretty severe as well but my orthodontist didnt realize it when I was a child cuz front teeth are slightly slanted inwards. even now the dentists dont comment on it and I don't know how they dont see it. would really appreciate your knowledge on how you got your insurance to cover the cost. also how did you first make contact to surgeons ? on the websites i read it I usually starts with people having sleep apnea . then they go to a hospital or orthodontist to do some tests and then they get forwarded to a surgeon . i dont think I would get treatment with the reason I'm ugly

another question since you already have experience with bimax . is it an issue to have bimax in a different country ? traveling /recovering and what not . overall would you rather have a decebt surgeon nearby or a great surgeon in a different country ?

Last edited:
Yes, there are many blackpilled surgeons who will perform on you if you are genuinely recessed.

Getting a CT scan (or whatever scan the surgeon wants) can usually be done at any local orthodontist.
so I pick a surgeon which I think has the best results and mail him that I'm ugly recessed + pictures and that's it ?

yes imo its pretty severe as well but my orthodontist didnt realize it when I was a child cuz front teeth are slightly slanted inwards. even now the dentists dont comment on it and I don't know how they dont see it. would really appreciate your knowledge on how you got your insurance to cover the cost. also how did you first make contact to surgeons ? on the websites i read it I usually starts with people having sleep apnea . then they go to a hospital or orthodontist to do some tests and then they get forwarded to a surgeon . i dont think I would get treatment with the reason I'm ugly
How big is your overbite?

The steps you should do:

-go to an ortho and let them measure your overbite/jet. Mine was 6mm

-then google when your insurance covers the surgery. Mine covers surgery when the overbite is bigger than 6mm

-go to another ortho and when they measure your overbite, push your lower jaw as far back as you can. I got an extra 2mm from pushing my jaw back. The ortho instantly told me that i need surgery and he made the contact with the surgeon after my insurance said yes to pay for me.

!!! They will make many scans of you, you need to push your jaw back everytime, this is very Important.

--> i did this in 2020 and in 4 weeks i have my jaw surgery with genio and everything is covered. I still have to pay around 5k for scans and braces but like 100€/month. Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 10172, acrylicspider and 2 others
so I pick a surgeon which I think has the best results and mail him that I'm ugly recessed + pictures and that's it ?
Yeah, pretty much.
Most will charge for the consultation.
And it's worth consulting multiple surgeons

• +1
Reactions: lenin and one job away

The steps you should do:

-then google when your insurance covers the surgery. Mine covers surgery when the overbite is bigger than 6mm

-go to another ortho and when they measure your overbite, push your lower jaw as far back as you can. I got an extra 2mm from pushing my jaw back. The ortho instantly told me that i need surgery and he made the contact with the surgeon after my insurance said yes to pay for me.

!!! They will make many scans of you, you need to push your jaw back everytime, this is very Important.

--> i did this in 2020 and in 4 weeks i have my jaw surgery with genio and everything is covered. I still have to pay around 5k for scans and braces but like 100€/month. Good luck bro
thanks a lot man but fuck ... the issue wit my overbite is that there is practicly no space in between the teeth since they are slanted inwards. my "relaxed" jaw position is basicly like I'm permanently pushing back my jaw into my skull..

also gl to you as well . recovery will be hell but fckin worth it

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
thanks a lot man but fuck ... the issue wit my overbite is that there is practicly no space in between the teeth since they are slanted inwards. my "relaxed" jaw position is basicly like I'm permanently pushing back my jaw into my skull
Cant you push it more back?

Cant you push it more back?
nearly impossible . I definitely can't get even close to 6 mm. the recession is very bad tho. i would love to share a pic but not publicly.

• +1
nearly impossible . I definitely can't get even close to 6 mm. the recession is very bad tho. i would love to share a pic but not publicly.
Ahh unlucky man. Yea PM me a pic if you want

Ahh unlucky man. Yea PM me a pic if you want
will do when I have the time brother. probably not today but thanks in advance . do you know if this site keeps pms? I would like to keep it as off the radar as possible

JFL there are actually people that jut 24/7 lmao

JFL there are actually people that jut 24/7 lmao
not 24/7 since I'm unable in my sleep jfl. and yeah you got it its shit but what are the options?

wouldn't be on this site if my head was working right

not 24/7 since I'm unable in my sleep jfl. and yeah you got it its shit but what are the options?
stop being desperate for a better jawline and just keep your mandible in normal resting position until surgery

Is there a point in having jaw surgery unless you have a medical condition? Like lmao, your front view remains the same, nose could get bigger, philtrum larger, its expensive and fucking brutal. Unless you REALLY need it, I don"t see a point.

tell me how too please, my bite is fine but what else besides tmj/sleep apnea can you fraud to scam your insurance

The steps you should do:

@sorrowfulsad

Is there a point in having jaw surgery unless you have a medical condition? Like lmao, your front view remains the same, nose could get bigger, philtrum larger, its expensive and fucking brutal. Unless you REALLY need it, I don"t see a point.
your philtrum cant get larger
nose wont get bigger at all with alar cinch suture

• +1
Reactions: one job away
your philtrum cant get larger
nose wont get bigger at all with alar cinch suture
Nose will get larger, even with the cinch

Not sure about the philtrum, probably not

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
I want to get bimax sooner or later in my life. nearly 22 so I need to hurry. rn I'm jutting 24/7 and but it's a constant stress to keep my jaw in jutted infront of other people. I want to simply relax my jaw and look good. dont worry about how I look when I eat, speak ,sleep or whatever. the "problem" is I dont suffer from sleap appnea or at least haven't noticed yet. my recession is deformedlevel without jutting tho. can I still get bimax even if it's just for looks ? i understand health insurance wont cover it but if I pay for it myself will they do it ? what do I have to say ? how do I contact surgeons? in my country there doesn't seem to be a blackpilled surgeon so I was looking for an Italian one (I live in europe, been browsing looksmax alot and found some good surgeons there ). What info does he need ? How do I get those scans of my skull which he will certainly need . I also heard I shouldn't use certain language to not be classified as red flag patient . what would that be ?

tl dr: how do I get bimax without medical requirement

Yes, you can get bimax for cosmetic reasons..........

FRONT REMAINS THE SAME HAHAHA THIS FUCKING GREYCEL

Recessed jaw = chin is smaller from the front = philtrum-chin ratio is thrown off = subhuman woman.

The steps you should do:

mirin inhibition

• +1