[Serious] How to bonesmash properly?

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
I normally used to chisel my face in the eye area, around the zygos. Then I realized it didn't actually work that much so I switched to hitting it with different objects (started with my knuckles, but I'm using a hammer rn). It commonly gets swollen and reddish but by then I apply some icepacks. I noticed some transparent liquid flowing down my nosetrils whenever I do this, but the blood only comes out on top of my skin (means I'm doing it right). Whenever I go out for grocery shopping I wear a ski mask to avoid being ashamed for my beaten up subhuman face and because, in the utopical case they confuse me with a burglar, I can get it beaten up even more.

How do you bonesmash? Any tips for me?
Am i doing it right?

Eskimo

Eskimo

Master
Whenever I go out for grocery shopping I wear a ski mask to avoid being ashamed for my beaten up subhuman face and because, in the utopical case they confuse me with a burglar, I can get it beaten up even more.

IronMike

IronMike

Adept
I usually use a mallet or hammer and hit the desired spot for 10 minutes moderately hard. I then follow it up with an ice pack to ease the swelling, then continue.

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
I normally used to chisel my face in the eye area, around the zygos. Then I realized it didn't actually work that much so I switched to hitting it with different objects (started with my knuckles, but I'm using a hammer rn). It commonly gets swollen and reddish but by then I apply some icepacks. I noticed some transparent liquid flowing down my nosetrils whenever I do this, but the blood only comes out on top of my skin (means I'm doing it right). Whenever I go out for grocery shopping I wear a ski mask to avoid being ashamed for my beaten up subhuman face and because, in the utopical case they confuse me with a burglar, I can get it beaten up even more.

How do you bonesmash? Any tips for me?
Am i doing it right?
please don't bonesmash your face, it's much better to moneymax to afford surgeries that can actually change your face.

anyway, when I was a retard bluepilled idiot, I wrote this guide

Eskimo

Eskimo

Master
please don't bonesmash your face, it's much better to moneymax to afford surgeries that can actually change your face.

anyway, when I was a retard bluepilled idiot, I wrote this guide
Are you a local thief?

Bewusst

Bewusst

Change is hard. Acceptance is even harder.
Just slap women's butt when they're with Chad or their boyfriends and you'll get a bonesmashing session for free. You can also grab their tits. Good luck and don't forget to post before/after pictures for the community!

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)