How To Bring a Third World Wife Back To First World Without Getting Divorce Raped or Used For a Visa [Bonus: destroy her SMV]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
How to bring back a girl from third world to first world without getting divorce raped or used for a visa [Bonus: destroy her SMV]

You can bring a girl back from third world to the first world completely safely, with 0 risk.

If she cheats, or wants to leave you. You can just send her back to her third world shithole.

Basically how it works is, for them to come here, you need to get married. She gets a fiance/spouse visa

This lasts 2.5 years.

If you divorce her within those 2.5 years then she has to go back to her home country and she has 0 right to live in ur first world country.

Unless she claims you beat the fuck out of her or something but no girls will be smart enough to do that and just simply dont do it so theres no evidence.

So now ur thinking, she will just divorce rape u after 2.5 years after the visa is finished

yeah thats why ive written this guide

1. you need a prenup. so if she divorces you, she cant take any of ur shit, ur house, ur money, ur business , anything. your covered.

2. you need to make her pregnant within them 2.5 years and have a kid with her

because then shes giga attached to you, theres financial reasons to stay with you, she needs to stay with u cos ur the dad of her kid

and the best part, when women become mothers, their bodies and pussy gets destroyed so their SMV TANKS, and them having a kid TANKS their SMV so this minimizes chances that she will cheat on you or leave cos who wants a liability single mom

so that should put all the fearmongerers to bay and give you the path for if you want to get a third world wife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: future_, normie_joe, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I am planning to marry a girl from back home. This way I can try and improve her life too. I feel she will appreciate me more then girls in west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I am planning to marry a girl from back home. This way I can try and improve her life too. I feel she will appreciate me more then girls in west.
:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 26859
How to bring back a girl from third world to first world without getting divorce raped or used for a visa [Bonus: destroy her SMV]

You can bring a girl back from third world to the first world completely safely, with 0 risk.

If she cheats, or wants to leave you. You can just send her back to her third world shithole.

Basically how it works is, for them to come here, you need to get married. She gets a fiance/spouse visa

This lasts 2.5 years.

If you divorce her within those 2.5 years then she has to go back to her home country and she has 0 right to live in ur first world country.

Unless she claims you beat the fuck out of her or something but no girls will be smart enough to do that and just simply dont do it so theres no evidence.

So now ur thinking, she will just divorce rape u after 2.5 years after the visa is finished

1. you need a prenup. so if she divorces you, she cant take any of ur shit, ur house, ur money, ur business , anything. your covered.

because then shes giga attached to you, theres financial reasons to stay with you, she needs to stay with u cos ur the dad of her kid

and the best part, when women become mothers, their bodies and pussy gets destroyed so their SMV TANKS, and them having a kid TANKS their SMV so this minimizes chances that she will cheat on you or leave cos who wants a liability single mom

so that should put all the fearmongerers to bay and give you the path for if you want to get a third world wife
lmao like the single mom thing is going to cockblock someone. She can find a new ltr 5 mins after installing tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
lmao like the single mom thing is going to cockblock someone. She can find a new ltr 5 mins after installing tinder
coping tbh. single mom is a big turn off for most guys. she might be able to get a truecel if lucky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, bishōnenmaxxer and FutureSlayer
coping tbh. single mom is a big turn off for most guys. she might be able to get a truecel if lucky
bro I would love to be it that way as it would be simple asf for every of us. the truth is a lot of divorce-raped cucks and shit don’t care about the single mom thing as they think they have a lot in common with them

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You know you can just have a wedding without signing marriage papers too right? If it's about love she shouldn't have a problem doing that

You know you can just have a wedding without signing marriage papers too right? If it's about love she shouldn't have a problem doing that
u need to get legally married for her to have a visa to stay in ur country

This lasts 2.5 years.

extremely dark triad :-( I would rather find a woman I can trust rather than do all this bs.

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
u need to get legally married for her to have a visa to stay in ur country
Tourist visa lasts 10 years and you can stay for up to 6 months for every entry, she can just fly back home for a weekend and come back for another 6 months.

Tourist visa lasts 10 years and you can stay for up to 6 months for every entry, she can just fly back home for a weekend and come back for another 6 months.
tourist visa lasts 6 months...

extremely dark triad :-( I would rather find a woman I can trust rather than do all this bs.
you cant trust any woman my brother. trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 26859
well they cant work on a tourist visa

and in UK tourist visa was only 6 months , apologies for the confusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561

This lasts 2.5 years.

Its not the way u paint it

This lasts 2.5 years.

They can stay illegally and survive/ get documents.

You cannot threaten or use this as leverage BECAUSE you will... chan chan chan... look like shit. I know u might not be aware of the importance BUT this could get you a gang in ur doorstep or whatever. It depends on the foid but latina will do smth.

If u leave her pregnant ur tying urself to pay Child support for 18 years. U have to care about the kid. Its not the same for u. It's not the same for either.

• +1
They can stay illegally and survive/ get documents.

You cannot threaten or use this as leverage BECAUSE you will... chan chan chan... look like shit. I know u might not be aware of the importance BUT this could get you a gang in ur doorstep or whatever. It depends on the foid but latina will do smth.

If u leave her pregnant ur tying urself to pay Child support for 18 years. U have to care about the kid. Its not the same for u. It's not the same for either.
they cant stay illegally

and i literally researched it and they cant get documents, they have to go home. thats why i wrote this thread

muh gang, stfu they wont do shit u pussy theyre stuck in their third world shithole

child support in UK is nothing and at least i stood a good chance of long term relationship. worth it

edit: and actually u dont have to pay child support for shit because shes getting sent back to her shithole third world country

Last edited:
Prenups always thrown away in court, just don’t get married. But if you have to.

1) Have all your possessions under a family members name who you trust not to rob you. If you own nothing she can only take nothing.

2) Hypothetically pretend you don’t have a lot of money/Hide your assets from your partner.

2) Only marry women who genuinely love you and aren’t with you for your money. (If you can’t discern this you are low iq). For example you can fake lo

Prenups always thrown away in court, just don’t get married. But if you have to.

1) Have all your possessions under a family members name who you trust not to rob you. If you own nothing she can only take nothing.

2) Hypothetically pretend you don’t have a lot of money/Hide your assets from your partner.

2) Only marry women who genuinely love you and aren’t with you for your money. (If you can’t discern this you are low iq). For example you can fake lo
third point is not very suitable. Women love you at the moment, but she can hate u tomorrow for hormonal changes or even for no reason at all, she will just hamster something out of thin air

• +1
third point is not very suitable. Women love you at the moment, but she can hate u tomorrow for hormonal changes or even for no reason at all, she will just hamster something out of thin air
I agree but the point is to not marry a woman who doesn’t show any genuine signs of love at all so it still stands.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I agree but the point is to not marry a woman who doesn’t show any genuine signs of love at all so it still stands.
it’s true women in the past married for money only and marriages actually lasted. Maybe women jobs ban and arranged marriages would revive the west hypotetically. I’m schizoing as it will never happen in this century

said every divorce raped suicided man 5/6 yrs before the disaster

Last edited:
they cant stay illegally

and i literally researched it and they cant get documents, they have to go home. thats why i wrote this thread

muh gang, stfu they wont do shit u pussy theyre stuck in their third world shithole

child support in UK is nothing and at least i stood a good chance of long term relationship. worth it

edit: and actually u dont have to pay child support for shit because shes getting sent back to her shithole third world country
Why cant they stay ilegal? You will drag them pulling their hair to police? And they can make documents. As a woman this is plausible possibility.

but well try. What i say is that things arent necessarily turning out the way the post is proposed

but well try. What i say is that things arent necessarily turning out the way the post is proposed
This is to easy to be true, she can report you to the police for smth and come back to her shithole whenever she wants

Being a single mom doesn't tank any woman's smv. You underestimate the power of single male thirst.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and FutureSlayer

This lasts 2.5 years.

This piss stain doesn't want love, he wants a woman from a shithole country to abuse.

Being a single mom doesn't tank any woman's smv. You underestimate the power of single male thirst.
exactly, unfortunately men are the problem nowadays. If everyone stopped dating after 1 bodycount, everyone would be settled like in the ancient times

This piss stain doesn't want love, he wants a woman from a shithole country to abuse.
no we just dont want to get divorce raped and used for a visa which has happened to many men