how to check if growth plates open/closed without X-Ray

F

future_mogger

Diamond
my fam is too busy for this boyos. and i want to know whether open or closed. ive grown an inch since 18. and 2 inches between 17 and 18. im gonna be 19 soon. i have good facial hair stubble but not full beard, and body hair and decent chest hair

you are lying, org users dont have a family

• JFL
Reactions: joaotorri, Samsepioler and future_mogger
my fam is too busy for this boyos. and i want to know whether open or closed. ive grown an inch since 18. and 2 inches between 17 and 18. im gonna be 19 soon. i have good facial hair stubble but not full beard, and body hair and decent chest hair
If you know you have grown in the last couple months then your plates are prob open. Theres not really any other way to check besides an xray.

If you know you have grown in the last couple months then your plates are prob open. Theres not really any other way to check besides an xray.
not in last couple months, but last year yes

Getting an x-ray is easy af. Just download an app from the app store or play store if you're on android. Here's what I use...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130_161721_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20240130_161721_Google Play Store.jpg
    773.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Donkeyballs and Laidcel
Why do you even care? Just hop on a heightmaxxing stack rn, there's no reason to delay starting until you have 100% confirmation of the status of ur growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
thats what im doing. im taking thyroxine and vit d3 rn. cant affford the others lol
Why do you even care? Just hop on a heightmaxxing stack rn, there's no reason to delay starting until you have 100% confirmation of the status of ur growth plates.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
bro stop looking for reasons not to heightmax, you can never be too tall.
You can always be taller, look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, wishIwasSalludon, future_mogger and 1 other person
bro stop looking for reasons not to heightmax, you can never be too tall.
You can always be taller, look better.
im trying/... sleeping 8-9 hrs a day , diet and all that. btw does soda help with IGF1 levels?

im trying/... sleeping 8-9 hrs a day , diet and all that. btw does soda help with IGF1 levels?
Sugar raises igf-1 but don't get it from soda jfl

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Yes it does but soda has no nutrients so its not the best option. Better than nothing tho.

Only if you start a heavy ai RIGHT NOW like arimidex or letrozole
what about natural AI like curcumin in turmeric? i cant afford those AI, its very expensive

Yes it does but soda has no nutrients so its not the best option. Better than nothing tho.

Only if you start a heavy ai RIGHT NOW like arimidex or letrozole
i looked like 12 or smthn when i was 15 so.....

what about natural AI like curcumin in turmeric? i cant afford those AI, its very expensive
Pm and ill send u the source I got mine from. Natural ai is 100% cope.

(how tf are u getting thyroid hormone for cheaper than ai??)

levothyroxine is just 200 rs. i didnt get it since docs wont prescribe it( i took it from grandpa).

levothyroxine is just 200 rs. i didnt get it since docs wont prescribe it( i took it from grandpa).
and levothyroxine is strictly prescription only. it works wonders

are you sure its 100% cope? it might work... some say ashwagandha is a good natural AI, curcumin turmeric also. and grape seed extract too