How to chew for higher cheekbones?

I

IvanIvanIvanIvan

Iron
I'm not recessed chin wise, but from the side I notice that my maxilla is flat, like if there was a straight line going down my eye. How can I chew hard gum to make my maxilla more projected (or my cheekbones higher, I haven't really understood what is the main cause of my failo)? Do I just need to chew hard gum or do I have to chew with specific teeth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, St.TikTokcel, poopoohead and 2 others
Waiting for the answers...

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
I'm not recessed chin wise, but from the side I notice that my maxilla is flat, like if there was a straight line going down my eye. How can I chew hard gum to make my maxilla more projected (or my cheekbones higher, I haven't really understood what is the main cause of my failo)? Do I just need to chew hard gum or do I have to chew with specific teeth?
No amount of chewing will do that...you can cope with mewing,chewing and other crap all you want...the only thing that do job is surgery

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, BLovee, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
When I did chewing all it did was make my penis bigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Allornothing, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
how old are you? will only work at a certain age

im some time ppl will be asking how to drink water. If you have proper occlusion just chew normally.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
ivan ti ruski?

Grab 5 pieces of gum chew while mewing

It's called getting surgery.

Benda bends mama bends Venda mama

If you are 15+ years old, it's too late for chewing and mewing, but it's never late for showering.

• +1
If you are 15+ years old, it's too late for chewing and mewing, but it's never late for showering.
Do you think it is too late for 15 year olds too?

unironically there was a info about that on chewing megathread im doing chewing for a few month my cheekbones didnt change they are high but idk you can look at that.

• +1
Be born with them.
Chewing at old age will only increase ur fwrh and make ur masseters bigger but in the bad way.
If ur young like <14 it will give u good jaw later in life and good cheekbones but it wont make them higher or lower that s genetic.