How to concentrate on studying?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
Im doing my final exams and just cant concentrate on what I need to study. Shit tires me after 5 mins is there any pro tips how to concentratemaxx????? Would really appreciate that

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Same but there is no magic formula.

Try to find some motivation to make it easier and just force yourself, remove phone or any devices from your vicinity until you are done.

I mean you can sniff coke if that's what you meant by tips.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Same but there is no magic formula.

Try to find some motivation to make it easier and just force yourself, remove phone or any devices from your vicinity until you are done.

I mean you can sniff coke if that's what you meant by tips.
yea coke might be good tbh, and I was thinking about the same thing I mean the books are in front of me but im lurking on this forum and answering to you right now instead of studying maybe I need to turn off my computer and put my phone away

• +1
Reactions: Manana
yea coke might be good tbh, and I was thinking about the same thing I mean the books are in front of me but im lurking on this forum and answering to you right now instead of studying maybe I need to turn off my computer and put my phone away
For sure.

I always actively look for distractions when I should be studying. My body and mind just repels it.

You just need to force yourself untill it gets better. I never got to that point.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
For sure.

I always actively look for distractions when I should be studying. My body and mind just repels it.

You just need to force yourself untill it gets better. I never got to that point.
unfortunately same thing with me its so hard imo society expect us to study and get a good job because without it its really hard so that the reason we do this not because we really want to study

• +1
Reactions: Manana