How to convince my parents to give me money for testosterone?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

rep me back or Tyrone will rape you
Title. My mum is already on board with me going on test, and my father wouldn’t know cuz I would stash it away, how do I get as much money from both of them for me to fund a good test cycle ? I don’t need an obnoxious amount but within the span of like 5 months I would need 700 or so from my estimates, inb4 get a job: literally been trying for over a year but the uk is so cucked they rather hire a fresh of the boat pajeet as opposed to a 130IQ white guy jfl at this world, so I need tips, I’ve already blackpilled my mum but I haven’t and won’t be able to bp my dad.

Help me roidmaxxers and parentgibsmaxxers

Also don’t feel bad for giving me advice to get my mum to fund my shit, she’s made my life hell in more ways than one, and I’m not talking about giving birth to me either, although that is quite a major one

We don't know the psychology of your dad to begin with, what type of guy is he? also you said in the OP that your mum is on board but later you stated she isn't funding your needs, how come?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
We don't know the psychology of your dad to begin with, what type of guy is he? also you said in the OP that your mum is on board but later you stated she isn't funding your needs, how come?
I would need to convince him I need the money for something “not stupid” unfortunately improving my looks and getting out of inceldom doesn’t fall under that criteria 😤

She wouldn’t fund it because she doesn’t understand how fucking important it is, and how much it will save me, she think it will just make me a bit more muscular even tho I’ve had several conversations now talking to her about how no bitch it would save me it will make my face more dimorphic, more confident and motivated, I also explained ik how to do it safely I know the dosages and the post cycle therapy and that I won’t be doing a crazy amount of test if anything I’m doing a very low dosage

I would need to convince him I need the money for something “not stupid” unfortunately improving my looks and getting out of inceldom doesn’t fall under that criteria 😤
Unfortunately I don't see a clear path of convincing your old man, maybe start mentioning gymcelling? if he isn't a complete low T cuck then maybe he'll give in, also in these types of situations you need to appeal to their emotions so just start spilling some redpill "become stronk to protec family" gibberish.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Unfortunately I don't see a clear path of convincing your old man, maybe start mentioning gymcelling? if he isn't a complete low T cuck then maybe he'll give in, also in these types of situations you need to appeal to their emotions so just start spilling some redpill "become stronk to protec family" gibberish.
Fuck man maybe I’ll fake some blood work, I think it’s free here in the uk, and say I’m low but the doctors don’t wanna give it or something idk man, anyways thanks for trying to help

what worked?