How to convince urologist to prescribe finasteride?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
What do I say? I do have to piss reasonably often. Can't just walk in saying hey can you give me fin :feelshmm: These are boomers we are talking about. Perhaps I could larp BPH but I'm not 50 so the boomer will just shrug it off. Or do some shitty test that may prove otherwise.

use menscript, you fill in a basic questionnaire and a doctor in some shithole country approves it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mfk and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
use a hair system don't take tranny drugs and get permanent ED

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
arent you supposed to talk to your derm and not urologist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and BoredPrince
use menscript, you fill in a basic questionnaire and a doctor in some shithole country approves it.
only works in uk and nl
arent you supposed to talk to your derm and not urologist?
finasteride is not approved for hair loss where I live. and how many doctors do you think have even heard of it? they're all bluepilled as fuck :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you are danish right?

• +1
I think your best option is still getting an online appointment and larping, if they ask for pictures just take them with slightly wet hair under harsh down-lighting, not sure why they make it so complicated in your specific country, even mine doesn't do that and we're mega cucked.

• Love it
damn, almost every country has a similar service but not hungary.

and apparently they only prescribe 5 mg there which you'd have to split into quarters.
better than paying 4x for it lol
I think your best option is still getting an online appointment and larping, if they ask for pictures just take them with slightly wet hair under harsh down-lighting, not sure why they make it so complicated in your specific country, even mine doesn't do that and we're mega cucked.
I tried with some guy but he wouldn't prescribe it. guess I'll try another but I don't think they cba about my hair. I think most of these fuckers are either holes, bluepilled, high on pfs tales, completely bald or never even heard of fin :feelshmm:

What do I say? I do have to piss reasonably often. Can't just walk in saying hey can you give me fin :feelshmm: These are boomers we are talking about. Perhaps I could larp BPH but I'm not 50 so the boomer will just shrug it off. Or do some shitty test that may prove otherwise.
Go to dermatologist, not urologist

• Hmm...
Alldaychemist.com

damn, almost every country has a similar service but not hungary.

and apparently they only prescribe 5 mg there which you'd have to split into quarters.
No need to. Just split into half and take once every other day

only works in uk and nl

finasteride is not approved for hair loss where I live. and how many doctors do you think have even heard of it? they're all bluepilled as fuck :feelshaha:
You are retarded bro. Just order it online.

high chance that it'll get nuked in customs after 3 months of waiting no thx
The chance isn't that high unless you live in AUS or NZ. And in both of those countries Finasteride is an approved treatment for hair loss. Just order it from AllDayChemist. It's not that expensive

Last edited: