How to cope if you're going to miss out on teen love?

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
People literally become permarotters because of this and it looks I'm headed down the same direction since I lost my friend groups and am starting from literally zero. I'd love to approach less popular girls but even then it'd be unnatural as fuck. What are some good coping methods that will fill this void? :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5footsix56
By ascending and slaying in your 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, DawgyDawg, Deleted member 15854 and 15 others
you cannot. its over. it doesnt matter how much you slay after highschool. your brain is fully developed now and you will rot here for the rest of your life. even if you delete your account and never comeback here, you will always remember the most brutal years of your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 22191 and 14 others
U cant do anything man its over

you cannot. its over. it doesnt matter how much you slay after highschool. your brain is fully developed now and you will rot here for the rest of your life. even if you delete your account and never comeback here, you will always remember the most brutal years of your life.
I still have 1 more year of highschool but life has fucked me hard with no chances since I've moved repeatedly and lost friends. I'm playing on veteran ng+ difficulty right now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 23554
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Teen love is only legit in movies teen love seizes to exist in real life, I'm not sure what your missing out on

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
People literally become permarotters because of this and it looks I'm headed down the same direction since I lost my friend groups and am starting from literally zero. I'd love to approach less popular girls but even then it'd be unnatural as fuck. What are some good coping methods that will fill this void? :feelswhy: :feelswhy::feelswhy:
i use the pure hatred of how people treated me in my teens as motivation for everything no one has had it as brutal as me here
people literally pissed on me threatened to stab me and called shooter threats in my name wherever i went i was always treated like shit and outcasted my only friends were some nerds that also treated me like shit and backstabbed me later on
I've become better now but it still haunts me to this day and i will do everything to get back at them i do not forgive

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, twilight, berlin.1969 and 1 other person
one of my gfs in highschool cheated on me with 20 different men during our relationship and treated me like shit she would pretend to be my girlfriend then she would date some other guys she would literally cheat on me with ugly nerd manlets and faggots i watched her fuck a guy in front of me at a party it was the most traumatizing shit ever
she still to this day tries to apologize to me i will never forgive her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, efidescontinuado, berlin.1969 and 8 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
teen love is cope lol

its bluepilled bs created by hollywood. teen relationships dont last and the girls are whores anyways

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
teen love is cope lol

its bluepilled bs created by hollywood. teen relationships dont last and the girls are whores anyways
exactly its cope anyways teen love is just how to get traumatized and get ptsd at least for me

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Teen love is only legit in movies teen love seizes to exist in real life, I'm not sure what your missing out on
It's quite naive, i know, but it's developmentally incremental to experience "love" before it becomes complex and before women develop large body counts through either casual relationships or hookups.

I tried to rizz a Stacy in 9th grade and she told her whole class:feelsohgod:

I tried to rizz one this year too (senior) and she blocked me on insta and everytime i see her in school I get laughed at

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, Unsh, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
one of my gfs in highschool cheated on me with 20 different men during our relationship and treated me like shit she would pretend to be my girlfriend then she would date some other guys she would literally cheat on me with ugly nerd manlets and faggots i watched her fuck a guy in front of me at a party it was the most traumatizing shit ever
How does it feels to get cucked by 20 diffrent men ?

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 23554
How does it feels to get cucked by 20 diffrent men ?
i dont even know if it was 20 tbh probably like 30 something i wouldn't be surprised
i dont give a shit because they were all normies and she was a mid tier becky and after we broke up she was dating some faggot and then cheated on him with me shes just fucking autistic but the first time i found out abt it i was traumatized af cuz she was faking our relationship hella good and i actually trusted and fell in love with her

this is pics i have of her from back then but idfk what she looks like now cuz i blocked her on everything and dont remember any of her socials

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, berlin.1969, pardocel and 1 other person
Damn nigga wtf that sounds like some plot to some ntr hentai. I would go er if a bitch did that, I don't know how you kept your sanity.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
teen love is overrated

you missed out on nothing, go out and make money boyo and worry not

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
you missed out on nothing, go out and make money boyo and worry not
Yeah I've disregarded women entirely for now and am focusing efforts on saving up to start a business.

i dont even know if it was 20 tbh probably like 30 something i wouldn't be surprised
i dont give a shit because they were all normies and she was a mid tier becky and after we broke up she was dating some faggot and then cheated on him with me shes just fucking autistic but the first time i found out abt it i was traumatized af cuz she was faking our relationship hella good and i actually trusted and fell in love with her
View attachment 2052144View attachment 2052145
this is pics i have of her from back then but idfk what she looks like now cuz i blocked her on everything and dont remember any of her socials
Stories like this really question if we even need relationships in life

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and chawaje
Love is cope. Everything is sex.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Stories like this really question if we even need relationships in life
Where do people come across these fucked up women? It's as simple as going for less popular/nt girls for ltrs.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and 5.5psl
Growth sprut is not going to bring back ur teen years
I'm still 16, it's that years of social failure due to losing friends have made me a recluse, I see what's coming at the end of the tunnel.

Let's just pizzamax out of this reality
I have holidays now I literally drink bear every day and eat burgers and pizza and vape 24/7 while taking sarms and hitting gym every now and then

I have holidays now I literally drink bear every day and eat burgers and pizza and vape 24/7 while taking sarms and hitting gym every now and then
Lifefuel
1*IiXMgurs586fgXrbYd4epA.png

I'm still 16, it's that years of social failure due to losing friends have made me a recluse, I see what's coming at the end of the tunnel.
Then u still got time to switch shit around

Love is cope. Everything is sex.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
this. foids are literally just a protein coat surrounding DNA that is trying to link up with the fittest DNA it can. they'll say anything and think anything to further this aim. they have no principles, no values.

I wasted my teenage years (14 to 19) in a male only HS and never even had the chance to meet girls, as I didn’t really go out often as I live in a little town

Now at 21 I regret it so much

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I wasted my teenage years (14 to 19) in a male only HS and never even had the chance to meet girls, as I didn’t really go out often as I live in a little town

Now at 21 I regret it so much

im on the same boat, i have gone to all boys school my entire life so never had the chance to meet girls ... its fucking over

Shit is overrated. Just forget about it and focus on yourself.

There is no cope you're thoroughly and utterly fucked and damned for all of eternity. The end.

It's legitimately insane how much easier it was to ascend and slay on high-school compared to the rest of your life.
Even I as a subhuman acnecel at the time I still had 2 cute foids say they liked me but my autism stopped me from pursuing.
After high-school nothing like that happens again.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 3573 and pardocel
teen love is a joke. I had mtb (htb imo) girlfriend and left her after a crazy wierd relationship for 3 months

Don't focus on the past. It doesn't matter

I am in last semester of high school. I have only 5 months left to experience it but i have no hope.

My hs experience started really good with a lot of iois but went to shit after my parents decided to move to a different place and i couldnt socialize well in my new hs. My teen years are ruined. My life is tragic.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, 5footsix56 and pardocel
By remembering that there are slave laboured teens across the globe who also miss out on teen love (and other, much more important things) and not thinking like a western privileged faggot.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5footsix56, Deleted member 21736 and 1 other person
Teen love is how most people become blackpilled. School dating is horribly blackpilled you actually are lucky.

Don't listen to retards here saying that it doesn't matter, because they haven't experience the opposite. I could easily had got a girlfriend in my teen years, but i was a heavy standarcel and giga autist with pretty girls. Now that im 26 and i havent even have a my first date, and theres no day that im not blaming myself for missing that opportunities, not for muh teen love, just because the lack experience that you will experience later in life.

Go get a girlfriend you autistic fuck
Jesus christ highschoolers are retarded

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
im 16 and its over