How to cope that the high tier Stacy I liked is probably getting gangbanged as we speak?

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
Went on two dates with this high tier stacy, all of a sudden she’s busy and can’t do anything anymore. I know she’s out getting her back blown. And it hurts. How do I cope? I keep trying to get slays , but none of them compare to her

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you lost... there's nothing you can do

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and incelmogger
Went on two dates with this high tier stacy, all of a sudden she’s busy and can’t do anything anymore. I know she’s out getting her back blown. And it hurts. How do I cope? I keep trying to get slays , but none of them compare to her
Over if she doesn't let you fuck on your first date

just don’t care

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and poopoohead
Who gives af find another one

pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
High tier stacy = caked up low mtb, in all likelyhood

Wait 6 months to a year and try slaying her again
tried this theory 2 times on same girl (didn’t work)

I’m gonna try again in 1 year :feelskek:

go order mcdonald and watch a film

Might rope

have u tried SEAmaxxing?

man lima looks so disgusting when her mouth is open