HOW TO COPE WITH BEING AN OUTSIDER?

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
I just can't cope anymore. I'm miserable. I'm insignificant. I'm unimportant. I'm vulnerable. I'm lost. It's over. It never began.

@InnerVoid @Clown Show

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, bloomercel, NumbThePain and 8 others
from nothing we come, to nothing we go

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, bloomercel and hopecel
  • WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, grief and hopecel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, bloomercel and grief
you must ascend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, hopecel and grief
you must ascend
If I don't ascend in max next 2-3 years it's officially over for me

Imagine being a KHHV as a 20 yo guy with no friends... If I had them it would be way less depressing for me
bro his profile pic smh
Don't type any TikTok trending faggot poser normie lyrics under my post anymore

I hate those faggots soooo fuckin hard I will never accept them if you're one of them fuck off and if you aren't stop using their cringe edgy shit on the forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, NumbThePain, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

Imagine being a KHHV as a 20 yo guy with no friends... If I had them it would be way less depressing for me

I hate those faggots soooo fuckin hard I will never accept them if you're one of them fuck off and if you aren't stop using their cringe edgy shit on the forum
You must struggle on long after others have quit !

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and grief

i just wanna b ur sweethart fckn com here gimme ur heart just u and me til infinity i cant fuking breathe too much ecstasy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, hopecel and VivaCristoRey
i just wanna b ur sweethart fckn com here gimme ur heart just u and me til infinity i cant fuking breathe too much ecstasy
Kiss me on the lips, choke me the floor
Drag me around, push me right against your door
I'm your little doll, come and play with me
Dying all my hair, we could be in the scene

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and grief
BYE BYE

• WTF
Reactions: hopecel

20 u still have time before it gets worse, 30 is probably the peak

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore and grief
You must struggle on long after others have quit !
idk man I'm struggling my whole life yet I can't cope anymore it's pretty much late and my hopelessness exponentially grows by every new year
fuck you Jeffrey
Shooting Pew Pew GIF by BrownSugarApp

gtfo
20 u still have time before it gets worse, 30 is probably the peak
well it's pretty much late even now tbh I'm kinda still young but being a KHHV at 20 feels horrible I feel like I'm behind everyone in my life like I'm lost in time and I guess that 25 would be the peak idk if I could make it to 30 since it's ALREADY pretty much late how can I even cope with lost youth? even rn I have no life no anything to cope... if you're an outsider after HS you have to change it asap or you'll stay doomed like me until THE END :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and arab_chink
4 ways:

Be chad/rich

Have some sort of skill that changes the way people perceive your traits, a weird autistic person who is good at painting is called a genius

Consume psychedelics until you experience ego death

cabin in woods

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Your life is over at 23 regardless

@Bojack can you testify?

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
idk man I'm struggling my whole life yet I can't cope anymore it's pretty much late and my hopelessness exponentially grows by every new year

fuck you Jeffrey

Shooting Pew Pew GIF by BrownSugarApp

gtfo

well it's pretty much late even now tbh I'm kinda still young but being a KHHV at 20 feels horrible I feel like I'm behind everyone in my life like I'm lost in time and I guess that 25 would be the peak idk if I could make it to 30 since it's ALREADY pretty much late how can I even cope with lost youth? even rn I have no life no anything to cope... if you're an outsider after HS you have to change it asap or you'll stay doomed like me until THE END :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Its good that your realizing this now, dont feel super rushed to achieve temporary things, try to to set your goals that will benefit you in the future!

• +1
Just go and join one of the outsider cliques like the Goths, stoners, rebels, nerds, etc.:
"Hello sirs, I'm an outsider just like you!"
 21324a97 2f7d 4ac2 b812 b81794ce2a0a

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, bloomercel and hopecel
4 ways:

Be chad/rich
just be Hamza Ahmed bro it's so easy
Have some sort of skill that changes the way people perceive your traits, a weird autistic person who is good at painting is called a genius
they might like your art but will anyone like you as a person?
Consume psychedelics until you experience ego death
jfl I can't even buy drugs since I'm a brokecel
cabin in woods
Kaczynskimaxxing :ogre::ogre::ogre:

it could be an actual whitepill to move to the woods
Your life is over at 23 regardless

@Bojack can you testify?
your life is over when you born in the wrong place at the wrong time
If you become the ultimate fighter your life doesn't end till like 50.
is there any point of living a life if your youth was and is empty asf?
Is tinder viable at 28
Sure if you're good looking enough
Tinder is shit just like other dating apps

you won't find HQ girls there
Its good that your realizing this now, dont feel super rushed to achieve temporary things, try to to set your goals that will benefit you in the future!
well temporary things are essential

it's actually the lack of many temporary things that makes me distracted from achieving long-term goals
Just go and join one of the outsider cliques like the Goths, stoners, rebels, nerds, etc.:
"Hello sirs, I'm an outsider just like you!"
View attachment 2889540
there's no room for me in any clique since I'm non-NT introverted loser

even when I see people (including my oneitis) similar to me in regards of style I simply do nothing because I'm incapable of socializing

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
well temporary things are essential

it's actually the lack of many temporary things that makes me distracted from achieving long-term goals
Just start taking slow steps bro, u have alot of time

• Hmm...
We outsiders listen to this type of music

• So Sad
Just start taking slow steps bro, u have alot of time
I have a lot to change tho not to mention that I wasted a lot of time in the past doing absolutely nothing...

idk how to cope anymore I will never pull my oneitis :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
@depressionmaxxing just ascend bro it's so easy
We outsiders listen to this type of music

I cope with music a lot but honestly it changes nothing tbh

actually music sometimes kinda makes me even more depressive anxious nostalgic and shit

I have a lot to change tho not to mention that I wasted a lot of time in the past doing absolutely nothing...

idk how to cope anymore I will never pull my oneitis :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Neither can i, but i focus on the things i can change! Remember anything is possible!

• Love it
Neither can i, but i focus on the things i can change! Remember anything is possible!
just believe in yourself yakhi! we will make it one day

• Love it
@depressionmaxxing just ascend bro it's so easy

I cope with music a lot but honestly it changes nothing tbh

actually music sometimes kinda makes me even more depressive anxious nostalgic and shit
Ascend or get left behind

• +1
and you would still be all of that as part of the in-crowd. insignificance and meaninglessness is intrinsic to being human

the fact that none of us can escape death, and our reproductive/evolutionary rate will likely not outmatch the destruction of the planet/solar system, and or heath death of the universe makes all our contributions equally worthless.

there's no point to investing in the longterm. having and saving for your children is somewhat irrational because you won't be around to experience it, and in the long term, your dna absolutely will be completely replaced through sheer dilution. at best you can say you had to be a part of the process. but again it comes back to the notion that eventually nothing will exist so really nothing matters

• +1
I just can't cope anymore. I'm miserable. I'm insignificant. I'm unimportant. I'm vulnerable. I'm lost. It's over. It never began.

• JFL