how to cope with T17 eyes

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
Contacts or just improve rest of eye area like growing better lashes and eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Contacts or just improve rest of eye area like growing better lashes and eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Looks good bro. If you care about eye color that much, try contacts first for a few days to see how they look, then maybe consider some kind of eye laser surgery or some other means. I think there's some threads on here where you can try certain stuff, but laser treatment and contacts are legit.

Personally though, I would not go that far at all, even with maybe contacts since I would care more about your vision than other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and smoth
Looks good bro. If you care about eye color that much, try contacts first for a few days to see how they look, then maybe consider some kind of eye laser surgery or some other means. I think there's some threads on here where you can try certain stuff, but laser treatment and contacts are legit.

Personally though, I would not go that far at all, even with maybe contacts since I would care more about your vision than other stuff.
all my relatives have blu or light green eyes, i hate my shit colored eyes

if i ll have enough money i ll probably go to yeux claires

all my relatives have blu or light green eyes, i hate my shit colored eyes
Same here bro. You could try these things after you try something like contacts for a few days:

Likely cope routes:
1. Shit ton of MSM flake supplement + Max out on Vit C + Glutathione. Saw a thread a while back on this, tried it for a few months, saw negligible results, but I fucked up and bought pill form of MSM and the glutathione I was taking came with NAC, which you can't megadose. Might try again, but only because I'm taking minox for eyebrows and MSM is good for hair and nails too, generally good stack for health if you don't gaf about eye color.

2. Some kind of raw diet, I think I saw some lady on youtube who was raw vegan having her eyes change to blue from shit tier brown, but idk if it's real and if it is, it's probably from being malnourished.
if i ll have enough money i ll probably go to yeux claires
Which one is that? Is that the one in Spain that I've heard about or am I thinking of some other shit.

H

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 32485
Just fraud with contacts if it ruins your colouring to such a extent