How To Cure AUTISM [MEGA THREAD] READ OR GAY [BOTB?]

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
HOW TO CURE AUTISM by @HernanDrago (Please Read This Took 1.4 Hours I Posted The Thread But It Didn't Got Uploaded:feelswah:)

Disclaimer
O
nly broad informative purposes are served by the information on this thread. It is not meant to replace expert medical advice and should not be regarded as such. Always ask your doctor or another skilled healthcare professional for help if you have any concerns about a medical condition. I disclaim all liability for any negative effects resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take in response to material in this Thread. You accept this disclaimer and all of its terms by reading this thread. Please refrain from reading this thread if you disagree with the terms.:feelsshh:

What is Autism ?
Well According To NIMH, Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological and developmental disorder that affects how people interact with others, communicate, learn, and behave Autism is known as a “spectrum” disorder because there is wide variation in the type and severity of symptoms people experience.:feelsping:

Signs & Symptoms of Autism
There is hardly any eye contact during social and interpersonal interactions.:Comfy:
Having trouble reading social cues like body language and facial expressions and responding appropriately.:feelsohgod:
Difficulty in making and maintaining friendships.:feelswhat:
One instance of repetitive or strange speech patterns is echolalia, or the repetition of words or phrases.:feelsohh:
Difficulty understanding and utilizing nonverbal cues like gestures and facial expressions.:dafuckfeels:
Using repetitive movements or actions, such as flapping one's hands, spinning objects, or rocking them.:feelsrope:
Difficulty understanding and identifying the thoughts and feelings of others.:feelskek:

The Cure

Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)

Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is a form of therapy that aids children with autism in developing skills and reducing harmful behavior, such as self-injurious behavior. It is frequently used to educate and reinforce beneficial habits while minimizing or getting rid of difficult or unhelpful behaviors.:feelswhere:

Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
A talking therapy called cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can assist you in managing your issues by altering the way you think and act. Although it can be helpful for various mental and physical health issues, it is most frequently used to treat anxiety and depression.:feelspepo:

Speech Therapy
Communication in general can be improved with speech therapy. This enables individuals with autism to enhance their capacity for social interaction and daily functioning. The earlier speech therapy is started, the better. Autism spectrum disorder is usually clear before age 3. Language delays can be noticed as early as 18 months of age. In some cases, autism can be identified as early 10 to 12 months of age. It is very important to start speech therapy as early as possible, when it can have the biggest effect. :feelsez:

Sources of My Research

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, anhedonia16, Deleted member 4397 and 9 others
Why is the text so small

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and jingodelutscher
Give My Reactions I Want :feelswah:

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, TheDragon, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
I don’t trust autism speaks with my life Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, weebcel and Deleted member 43403

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Napoleon1800
ABA is literal child abuse, and every single person that undergoes it comes out worse, all it does is bully people into masking.

everyone that recommends it should be given the death penalty without further questions.

autismspeaks is a phony operation that seeks to treat autism as a disease.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 32486 and 2 others
ABA is literal child abuse, and every single person that undergoes it comes out worse, all it does is bully people into masking.

everyone that recommends it should be given the death penalty without further questions.
Not In Canada :lul: Can I Get This Pinned Though ? Your Next Born Will Be Straight I Started Writing This At 5AM :feelswah: This Is Surely Better Than Niggas Saying What Food To Eat To Loose Weight

Last edited:
Not In Canada :lul: Can I Get This Pinned Though ? Your Next Born Will Be Straight
in every single country where it's practiced, there is not a single person with autism that underwent this that looks bad on it as a positive thing, I underwent it, I can tell you from first hand experience that all it does is make vulnerable people even more mentally ill.

it is actual emotional torture, the equivalent of being waterboarded.

and it doesn't fix anything, all those inherent behaviors are still present, it just gives you so much trauma that you hide it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 43403
will read later, non NT is death sentence where I am

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Can I Get This Pinned Though ?
are you retarded? 90 minutes for this shit anyone can find in 30 seconds through google?

this useless thread will get no reacts and obv it won't get pinned lmao. try harder next time

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 43403
HOW TO CURE AUTISM by @HernanDrago (Please Read This Took 1.4 Hours I Posted The Thread But It Didn't Got Uploaded:feelswah:)

Disclaimer
O
nly broad informative purposes are served by the information on this thread. It is not meant to replace expert medical advice and should not be regarded as such. Always ask your doctor or another skilled healthcare professional for help if you have any concerns about a medical condition. I disclaim all liability for any negative effects resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take in response to material in this Thread. You accept this disclaimer and all of its terms by reading this thread. Please refrain from reading this thread if you disagree with the terms.:feelsshh:

What is Autism ?
Well According To NIMH, Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological and developmental disorder that affects how people interact with others, communicate, learn, and behave Autism is known as a “spectrum” disorder because there is wide variation in the type and severity of symptoms people experience.:feelsping:

There is hardly any eye contact during social and interpersonal interactions.:Comfy:
Having trouble reading social cues like body language and facial expressions and responding appropriately.:feelsohgod:
One instance of repetitive or strange speech patterns is echolalia, or the repetition of words or phrases.:feelsohh:
Difficulty understanding and utilizing nonverbal cues like gestures and facial expressions.:dafuckfeels:
Using repetitive movements or actions, such as flapping one's hands, spinning objects, or rocking them.:feelsrope:
Difficulty understanding and identifying the thoughts and feelings of others.:feelskek:

The Cure

Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is a form of therapy that aids children with autism in developing skills and reducing harmful behavior, such as self-injurious behavior. It is frequently used to educate and reinforce beneficial habits while minimizing or getting rid of difficult or unhelpful behaviors.:feelswhere:

A talking therapy called cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can assist you in managing your issues by altering the way you think and act. Although it can be helpful for various mental and physical health issues, it is most frequently used to treat anxiety and depression.:feelspepo:

Speech Therapy
Communication in general can be improved with speech therapy. This enables individuals with autism to enhance their capacity for social interaction and daily functioning. The earlier speech therapy is started, the better. Autism spectrum disorder is usually clear before age 3. Language delays can be noticed as early as 18 months of age. In some cases, autism can be identified as early 10 to 12 months of age. It is very important to start speech therapy as early as possible, when it can have the biggest effect. :feelsez:

Sources of My Research
Fuck you normie faggot. How about you learn to behavior like us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 43403
Fuck you normie faggot. How about you learn to behavior like us.
I Already Have Everything Checked
Calling Niggers Niggers
White> Everyone > Aboriginals > Curry/Paki
Bulling Curry Cow Piss Drinkers
Writing DNRD Everywhere
Calling Everyone LTN in Ratings Section

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Ryldoo IS COPING
are you retarded? 90 minutes for this shit anyone can find in 30 seconds through google?

this useless thread will get no reacts and obv it won't get pinned lmao. try harder next time
A Nigga Got Pinned By Copying @Osie Thread And Adding TWo Compounds And Wrote Everything From Jew GPT :feelsuhh:

The only cure for autism is 99th percentile collagen and a jaw implant

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jingodelutscher and Deleted member 43403
Tagging The People Who Need This @Xangsane

I need more bullets! I need more bullets! Bigger weapons! Bigger weapons! Bigger weapons! I need more bullets!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jingodelutscher and Deleted member 43403
A Nigga Got Pinned By Copying @Osie Thread And Adding TWo Compounds And Wrote Everything From Jew GPT :feelsuhh:
I don't know why he cited GPT, the thread was fine, but lol

• Love it
@NumbThePain @garoupilled_ pilled_

Disclaimer
O

What is Autism ?

The Cure

Speech Therapy

Sources of My Research
you cannot fix / cure autism, some medicine can work if you are a baby, but no you cannot fix / cure it, dogshit chatgpt generated thread

this "therapy"s" will only maybe and maybe make the symptons a bit less

if some treatment don"t cure the whole autism dissease then its useless

Last edited:
  • JFL
you cannot fix autism, some medicine can work if you are a baby, but no you cannot fix it, dogshit chatgpt generated thread
I Didnt use jew gpt you nigger i literally linked my sources below And Theres No Medicine To Fix Autism That I Am Aware of nor does they state it on autismspeaks fuck you Therapy's the only legit way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anhedonia16
I Didnt use jew gpt you nigger i literally linked my sources below And Theres No Medicine To Fix Autism That I Am Aware of nor does they state it on autismspeaks fuck you
nigger nigger nigger nigger kill yourself

• JFL
Read every word since I have every symptom

• Love it

Attachments

• dnr.mp4
    842.2 KB
  • JFL
work with people thats the only to cure autism and a lot of talking with people everyday

• Love it
Bro link some drugs I'm not reading all dat

• Love it
Nardil, Lyrica and Vorinostat is The God Stack

I disclaim all liability for any negative
effects resulting directly or indirectly.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Nardil, Lyrica and Vorinostat is The God Stack

I disclaim all liability for any negative
effects resulting directly or indirectly.
Any sources? I used to take SSRIs and they made me feel unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
*behave

• JFL
I Was Remastering My Peptide Bible And Found IGF-1 DES Can Combat Autism :lul: There You Go I Found The Ultimate Solution

Anderson, Lindsey J et al. Molecular and cellular endocrinology vol. 464 (2018): 65-74. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5723243/

Ramsey MM, et al. 2005 Jul;94(1):247-54. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15985695/

Autism Spectrum Disorder. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/autism-spectrum-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352928
you cannot fix / cure autism, some medicine can work if you are a baby, but no you cannot fix / cure it, dogshit chatgpt generated thread

this "therapy"s" will only maybe and maybe make the symptons a bit less

if some treatment don"t cure the whole autism dissease then its useless

in every single country where it's practiced, there is not a single person with autism that underwent this that looks bad on it as a positive thing, I underwent it, I can tell you from first hand experience that all it does is make vulnerable people even more mentally ill.

it is actual emotional torture, the equivalent of being waterboarded.

and it doesn't fix anything, all those inherent behaviors are still present, it just gives you so much trauma that you hide it.

Disclaimer
O

What is Autism ?

The Cure

Speech Therapy

Sources of My Research
ur autistic nigta

Disclaimer
O

What is Autism ?

The Cure

Speech Therapy

Sources of My Research
dnr the text is too small to see