How to cure Lesbianism

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
If u find a fucking lesbian take her to McDonald’s and force feed the fuck out of her with the most greasiest fattening foods in existence shove some fucking milkshakes down her throat.

The higher the adispose tissue the more estrogen that will be circulating through her body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, BigLooks22, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
lesbians are a myth

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and BigLooks22
If u find a fucking lesbian take her to McDonald’s and force feed the fuck out of her with the most greasiest fattening foods in existence shove some fucking milkshakes down her throat.

The higher the adispose tissue the more estrogen that will be circulating through her body.
I turned a girl lesbian once

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, mid and lighttriadmaxxed
Last thing you should be thinking about rn

Feed her raw fats, the only way

girls turn only to lesbians because they couldnt fuck chad. they rather fuck their own gender than with their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
prescibe her BIG INDIAN COCK

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss and Fishy

you wanna increase peogesterone instead of estrogen no?

feels brad pitt GIF

Now make a guide on how to resist penetrating @Xangsane's ass in GTA.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
what a retard

Foids are lesbian until chad comes (in every way)

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Show her pictures of Gandy to make her straight

Goyslop will make its lesbianism worse u retard

How to cure female is healthmaxxing (works mainly on children)

Everyone disagreeing with my shit provide some reasoning u fucking little shits.

If u have any understanding as to why leanmaxxing is important for heightmaxxing ud know that aromatization is higher when someone’s fat.

Obviously don’t make the bitch obese but 18 percent body fat with most of it in the ass and thighs is perfect.