how to deal with redness on face.

cavy

cavy

i will never get to slay
primal diet, raw fats, cholesterol, saturated fats, most skin care will do you worse and definetly stay away from accutane, you probably have hormone imbalances, how does your sweat smell? how frequent do you go to the toilet for the big thing? how much fibre, processed garbage, goyslop do you eat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Obamalama, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Diet and gut health, don't touch face, lots of water

Other than those Azelaic acid helps with redness a lot and isn't too harsh on the skin compared to other acids or retinoids.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
MUHHH DIET STFU NIGGERS I HAVE ACNE GENETICALLY IF THAT MAKES SENSE, HALF OF MY FAMILY HAS HAD ACNE :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Diet and gut health, don't touch face, lots of water

Other than those Azelaic acid helps with redness a lot and isn't too harsh on the skin compared to other acids or retinoids.
i wouldnt recommend drinking lots of water or the shitty water we got nowadays, drink blood if you can, raw milk if you can tolerate it and dont get acne from it ofc, and fruit and veg juices.

• +1
MUHHH DIET STFU NIGGERS I HAVE ACNE GENETICALLY IF THAT MAKES SENSE, HALF OF MY FAMILY HAS HAD ACNE :feelswhy:
The photo in your signature looks like a bladee cover

• Love it
i wouldnt recommend drinking lots of water or the shitty water we got nowadays, drink blood if you can, raw milk if you can tolerate it and dont get acne from it ofc, and fruit and veg juices.
IM NOT IN AMERICA.

same bro, my diet just maked my skin BETTER, I still have acne breakouts here and then, but we have it genetically so make the BEST out of it bhai

• +1
  • JFL
milk causes breakouts?

milk causes breakouts?
yeah pasteurized dairy for sure man, like nr 1 thing. raw dairy and milk maybe too, would have to try it out, maybe start a week w/o dairy?

Just drink blood bro
Edward cullen twilight

• Love it
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
yeah pasteurized dairy for sure man, like nr 1 thing. raw dairy and milk maybe too, would have to try it out, maybe start a week w/o dairy?
where do i get calcium from?

where do i get that?? do i drink my own?
Just moon gaze for a few days and your body will naturally lead you to a source of blood

• +1
where do i get that?? do i drink my own?
drink beef blood, lamb blood, goats blood, ask the butcher, you cannot just buy it like that nowadays

• Love it
where do i get calcium from?
try kefir, fermented raw milk, it has not lactose which is the reason ppl get acne its the lactose

Tret destroyed my skin jfl
yeah because its synthetic garbage just like accutane, funnily enough its just extreme high ammounts of vitamin a, which you could also get from: raw liver :love:

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing
sandwitch method eod
Did that, and tried every other method too. My purge didn't go away after 4 months and wasn't worth the extra damage.

yeah because its synthetic garbage just like accutane, funnily enough its just extreme high ammounts of vitamin a, which you could also get from: raw liver :love:
True

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Did that, and tried every other method too. My purge didn't go away after 4 months and wasn't worth the extra damage.
accutane or fix ur diet and do normal jew skincare and keep coping

red pill gtfoh, i used to eat 1.5kg of carrots ed and it barely did shit :ROFLMAO:

red pill gtfoh, i used to eat 1.5kg of carrots ed and it barely did shit :ROFLMAO:
yeah because there is not vitamin a in carrots contrary to what you have been told, its beta carotin which is super toxic and needs to be converted into vitamin a which hardly most people can :) liver and other animal foods are the only foods that contain vitamin a, again its a animal vitamin

yeah because there is not vitamin a in carrots contrary to what you have been told, its beta carotin which is super toxic and needs to be converted into vitamin a which hardly most people can :) liver and other animal foods are the only foods that contain vitamin a, again its a animal vitamin
ate liver aswell i fucking maxxed out in vitamin A in every way I could, and carrots are good source of vitamin a idfk where you got that shit from

ate liver aswell i fucking maxxed out in vitamin A in every way I could, and carrots are good source of vitamin a idfk where you got that shit from
how was the quality of the liver, and i got that shit with the carrots from many lectures.

how was the quality of the liver, and i got that shit with the carrots from many lectures.
i live in a country where the food, water and everything is the best fucking quality you'll find best in europe

i live in a country where the food, water and everything is the best fucking quality you'll find best in europe
you need a overall good diet and liver doesent do much if you dont get alot of sunlight without sunscreen, the combination of vit a and d does the magic, and you have to be consistence raw, dont cheat, you probably didnt

Might be something in your skincare routine making you react.

I’ve trimmed my routine down to just a sunscreen and my skin looks the best it’s done in years.

you need a overall good diet and liver doesent do much if you dont get alot of sunlight without sunscreen, the combination of vit a and d does the magic, and you have to be consistence raw, dont cheat, you probably didnt
did all that, even got bloods, healthcare is strict here, did all that shit trust me and nothing worked until I got prescribed tret, hormonal acne exists nigga and it's what most people are suffering from, just bc you have a shit diet doesn't always cause ur acne, being high t is enough to do it

did all that, even got bloods, healthcare is strict here, did all that shit trust me and nothing worked until I got prescribed tret, hormonal acne exists nigga and it's what most people are suffering from, just bc you have a shit diet doesn't always cause ur acne, being high t is enough to do it
well as i said, i still have some acne even tho i eat a good diet and that is probably bound to hormones. i would say the diet made my skin glow with collagen and better overall, theres some stuff that you cant change often

Might be something in your skincare routine making you react.

I’ve trimmed my routine down to just a sunscreen and my skin looks the best it’s done in years.
i hate sunscreen idk why i js hate it, i used it for a week n didnt notice a diff so i stopped using it

well as i said, i still have some acne even tho i eat a good diet and that is probably bound to hormones. i would say the diet made my skin glow with collagen and better overall, theres some stuff that you cant change often
exactly now get on tret, tret doesnt even do anything bad to you or mess up ur hormones, use it smartly in small amounts its great for your skin

i hate sunscreen idk why i js hate it, i used it for a week n didnt notice a diff so i stopped using it
sunscreen is key for redness how did this not cross ur mind yet

sunscreen is key for redness how did this not cross ur mind yet
sunscreen? really? bro im telling you, that youre too deep into the brainwash, how did it not cross ur mind yet, that sunscreens are a bunch of synthetic chemicals, unless you do animal based sunscreen, but most people dont get enough sunscreen even like that so why bother?

exactly now get on tret, tret doesnt even do anything bad to you or mess up ur hormones, use it smartly in small amounts its great for your skin
im only 15 bro, why would i put chemicals on my already sensitive skin? I sometimes put sperm and egg yolks on it and thats all and it acc helps

sunscreen? really? bro im telling you, that youre too deep into the brainwash, how did it not cross ur mind yet, that sunscreens are a bunch of synthetic chemicals, unless you do animal based sunscreen, but most people dont get enough sunscreen even like that so why bother?

im only 15 bro, why would i put chemicals on my already sensitive skin? I sometimes put sperm and egg yolks on it and thats all and it acc helps
this red pilled motherfucker, asians with some of the best fucking skin treat skincare like a god, you do realize that sometimes shit is made to help you, sun screen can be natural products with little to no chemicals, gentle on your skin and fucking helps so much.

Tret is also fucking good for you if you use it right, it has anti aging properties and will make it look amazing, all celebs are on Accutane or tret, they all inject shit and take so many supps, so obsessed with red pill shit, a guy spent 2 million dollars on research to improve his health and make his body younger, he takes so many fucking supps its crazy go look at his videos, bryan johnson leave the red pill

this red pilled motherfucker, asians with some of the best fucking skin treat skincare like a god, you do realize that sometimes shit is made to help you, sun screen can be natural products with little to no chemicals, gentle on your skin and fucking helps so much.

Tret is also fucking good for you if you use it right, it has anti aging properties and will make it look amazing, all celebs are on Accutane or tret, they all inject shit and take so many supps, so obsessed with red pill shit, a guy spent 2 million dollars on research to improve his health and make his body younger, he takes so many fucking supps its crazy go look at his videos, bryan johnson leave the red pill
are you saying that im redpilled because i tell people to go for more natural variants of unnatural chemical filled bullshit?

yes celebrities do all the stuff and this and that, but are they actually healthy? are they struggling, ofc they are struggling they are just humans too so they have the same problems as the people you would see if you'd type in "accutane ruined my skin/life"

are you saying that im redpilled because i tell people to go for more natural variants of unnatural chemical filled bullshit?

yes celebrities do all the stuff and this and that, but are they actually healthy? are they struggling, ofc they are struggling they are just humans too so they have the same problems as the people you would see if you'd type in "accutane ruined my skin/life"
accutane ruins peoples lives because they take it without doing the basic shit first and don't take care of themselves, there's common sense everyone knows, celebrities put money into their health they know what they are doing

color corrector, dr jarts cicaplast tiger grass color corrector 35 spf is a good one, but its comedogenic, so it might break u out. the one i use is the la roche posey cicaplast b5, but it’s effects arent as noticeable as the dr jarts one, but atlast its non comedogenic so it wont break you out

• +1
Tret is also fucking good for you if you use it right, it has anti aging properties and will make it look amazing, all celebs are on Accutane or tret
Yea low doses

accutane ruins peoples lives because they take it without doing the basic shit first and don't take care of themselves, there's common sense everyone knows, celebrities put money into their health they know what they are doing
they dont tho? thats why all of them are grain eating slaves who work out alot, nothing to do with health, same as bryan johnson who is a walking corpse

they dont tho? thats why all of them are grain eating slaves who work out alot, nothing to do with health, same as bryan johnson who is a walking corpse
nigga im tired of talking to your red pilled ass all celebs are in much better health than you, go back to hamza

I fixed my acne with water kefir, if your acne is caused by bad gut microbioma it can help