How to deal with the postoperative period after surgery, what nobody tells you.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
A while back I had a rhinoplasty, and changed the look of my Jewish nose. I easily moved up 2 points. For the first time in my life a moderately attractive girl in the club, gave me a compliment, touching my face and telling me "how cute my boy" (she was about 30 years old).

well, the point is that if you are going to have surgery for a facial failure, you should know that the worst thing is the postoperative period. The surgery itself you are not going to feel it, they anesthetize you in the ward and then you appear instantly in the care room. Modern anesthesia is practically reliable, if you consult a good anesthesiologist.

The problem comes later, you swell up like shit, you get bruises, you have to sleep with a tape on your face, which is fucking uncomfortable, and even more so if you can't breathe through your nose. Fuck, the tip of your nose itches and you can't scratch it, you also have to be very careful not to touch your nose in the first weeks, because anything can displace your cartilage and damage your rhinoplasty, the truth is that the postoperative period is quite psychologically exhausting.

I do not imagine the postoperative period of a bimax, or a genius, man, it must be a complete torture!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, ThomasJefferson, UncDami and 2 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Everything for higher respect from both genders brother

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, UncDami and Feliezzx
what about empty nose syndrome, nose largely doesnt matter unless its main failo

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I just got a bimax, and the post op was fucking hell. I looked like a 500kg hamster for a week, nose fully clogged and you're forbidden to blow your nose for like a month. Tried to breathe through my mouth, my lips were so cracked i couldn't even feel them anymore, plus you can't really breathe since your jaws are kept shut anyways. It really played on my nerves. Couldn't sleep for 3 days straight either.

11/10 discomfort.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mike141, mvp2v1, UncDami and 2 others
I just got a bimax, and the post op was fucking hell. I looked like a 500kg hamster for a week, nose fully clogged and you're forbidden to blow your nose for like a month. Tried to breathe through my mouth, my lips were so cracked i couldn't even feel them anymore, plus you can't really breathe since your jaws are kept shut anyways. It really played on my nerves. Couldn't sleep for 3 days straight either.

11/10 discomfort.
Is it better now

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UncDami, redmaxx and bradpittshairline
Fuck, what did he do

Was supposed to do ccw with downgraft and slight advancement, ended up doing cw with a slight adv, now i look like i have a class 2 while in reality i have a class 1 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and bradpittshairline
Any tips?
A while back I had a rhinoplasty, and changed the look of my Jewish nose. I easily moved up 2 points. For the first time in my life a moderately attractive girl in the club, gave me a compliment, touching my face and telling me "how cute my boy" (she was about 30 years old).

well, the point is that if you are going to have surgery for a facial failure, you should know that the worst thing is the postoperative period. The surgery itself you are not going to feel it, they anesthetize you in the ward and then you appear instantly in the care room. Modern anesthesia is practically reliable, if you consult a good anesthesiologist.

The problem comes later, you swell up like shit, you get bruises, you have to sleep with a tape on your face, which is fucking uncomfortable, and even more so if you can't breathe through your nose. Fuck, the tip of your nose itches and you can't scratch it, you also have to be very careful not to touch your nose in the first weeks, because anything can displace your cartilage and damage your rhinoplasty, the truth is that the postoperative period is quite psychologically exhausting.

I do not imagine the postoperative period of a bimax, or a genius, man, it must be a complete torture!

Was supposed to do ccw with downgraft and slight advancement, ended up doing cw with a slight adv, now i look like i have a class 2 while in reality i have a class 1 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Will u pay again?

Damn bro how much was it and where

I won't say anything, i'm really pissed this guy wasn't honest and fucked me over when i clearly asked the right questions, gave my goals and he acknowledged them. Now i just hope i'll be able to get the surgeon i want.

Just know that bimax is a heavy fucking surgery and that any other post op hardmaxx is a joke compare to it.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and bradpittshairline
I won't say anything, i'm really pissed this guy wasn't honest and fucked me over when i clearly asked the right questions, gave my goals and he acknowledged them. Now i just hope i'll be able to get the surgeon i want.

Just know that bimax is a heavy fucking surgery and that any other post op hardmaxx is a joke compare to it.
I plan on only getting bimax after I have 20-25k saved for it. I medically need it but I’m gonna wait till I have the funds

I believe I'm mentally prepared for that. I know it's going to be brutal.

The think that scares the shit out of me is the days, hours, and minutes just before the surgery. I know it's not rational but it scares the shit out of me.

the retard is using your face as a playground.
this is not a laughing matter.

It's generally over if you need revisions.

• +1
Reactions: callisto

please expose him so we know who to avoid

and spam with some nice emails

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and Deleted member 32196
please expose him so we know who to avoid

and spam with some nice emails
yea definitely expose the surgeon atleast in DMs. We need to know OP

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and UncDami
That is why surgery lowkey is really respectable, and even though the blackpill is spreading, widespread surgery won't happen because of the threshold it takes, the amount of effort it takes save up, and than plan the surgery along with the recovery. interesting you got the nose, i think my nose is holding me back because i would look like an aryan warrior if it wasn't for my jewish looking nose:cry:, but im fixing my cheekbones first before anything

I didn't find it that Bad. Probably slept less than 4 hours on The first 5 nights. After a week it got easier. Whats most annoying is The liquid diet and The weakness that follows it. I Lost 23 lbs. By week 3 I had really gotten used to it. Just playing Witcher 3 home, eating some soup, drinking chocolate Milks and mountain dews Every now and then

Last edited:
I didn't find it that Bad. Probably slept less than 4 hours on The first 5 nights. After a week it got easier. Whats most annoying is The liquid diet and The weakness that follows it. I Lost 23 lbs. By week 3 I had really gotten used to it. Just playing Witcher 3 home, eating some soup, drinking chocolate Milks and mountain dews Every now and then
you had bimax?