HOW TO DEBLOAT ASAP (FEW DAYS) (HELP FAST) (GTFIH)

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
TITLE, I WILL COLD APPROACH ONE GIRL SOON AND I NEED TO LOOK BEST AS POSSIBLE, HOW DO I SPAM POTASSIUM, IS THERE SOME KIND OF SUPLEMENT OR ANYTHING, PLEASE HELP

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and murdah
you cant debloat in a couple of days

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and HeightPilledum
it depends on how much face fat you have tbh

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and HeightPilledum
i think not a lot, but basically a lot
Youre your

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon, Zeta, NilsTheChad and 3 others
why dont you try commiting suicide, you wont be succesful
why are you in a rush to cold approach? Just try to get lean during a long amount of time. Be patient bro, or you are chad or she will reject you, or give you her ig because of pity. Be patient

potassium, dandelion root, cardio, and furosemide if you can get your hands on it. but it wont make a huge difference at 20% bf you should have started leanmaxxing months ago

why are you in a rush to cold approach? Just try to get lean during a long amount of time. Be patient bro, or you are chad or she will reject you, or give you her ig because of pity. Be patient
im high mtn right now, bloated and fat, but you are kind of right, i shouldnt be in such a rush but im scared someone will get her before me

in a day? best results ig would be sprints, cold showers, sauna. personally i wouldn’t approach unless ur htn but best of luck bro

in a day? best results ig would be sprints, cold showers, sauna. personally i wouldn’t approach unless ur htn but best of luck bro
debloating and losing fat would ascend me to high htn ngl, not in a day, max. like a week but still its a short period of time to debloat and lose fat
are you going for a specific girl or just random ones?
specific one

debloating and losing fat would ascend me to high htn ngl
same here probably. shits a grind tho man. using adderall to cope with cravings rn. really starting to take leaning down seriously i eat like absolute shit and am around 15%. gonna start a paleo diet

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
same here probably. shits a grind tho man. using adderall to cope with cravings rn. really starting to take leaning down seriously i eat like absolute shit and am around 15%. gonna start a paleo diet
avoid red 40 aswell bro

avoid red 40 aswell bro
yeah ik. hard to avoid everything rn bc am at uni and they put out straight goyslop every meal but this summer i’m gonna lock in

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
yeah ik. hard to avoid everything rn bc am at uni and they put out straight goyslop every meal but this summer i’m gonna lock in
honestly you shouldnt even be on here, you are htn+ bro

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
honestly you shouldnt even be on here, you are htn+ bro
eh not getting the attention i really want. i can get the occasional slay. i have a plan tho and i want to follow through. should ascend me hard asf. also want to gain advantages in my career with looks.

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and BrutalMogger
eh not getting the attention i really want. i can get the occasional slay. i have a plan tho and i want to follow through. should ascend me hard asf. also want to gain advantages in my career with looks.
understandable good luck and have a amazing year and dont forget to flush the toilet.

• +1
do HIIT and cardio fasted in the morning.
inmy experience that burned a lot of fat in my body in a few days,also obviously eat less

I can’t believe no one is telling you to cut carbs..
he only has a few days that takes a bit to see results. at least for me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rteme and shizuku11111
No cut all carbs only eat protein and fats and don’t take potassium it’s only gonna bloat you more you body need to get used to it
interesting, appreciate it

Drink loads of water, cut out carbs, diruetics, use a sauna or do something like sprints

Drink loads of water, cut out carbs, diruetics, use a sauna or do something like sprints
have u tried water cycling? i remember a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: N1666
have u tried water cycling? i remember a thread about it
Yeah I have, I'm not sure if it helped or not as I was using something called losartan potassium too ( a different version of furosemide) and that probably made more of a difference.

Yeah I have, I'm not sure if it helped or not as I was using something called losartan potassium too ( a different version of furosemide) and that probably made more of a difference.
i have furosemide on the way. that will probably set me right. still gonna try all the other methods tho

• +1
i have furosemide on the way. that will probably set me right. still gonna try all the other methods tho
Other methods like water cycling are more sustainable in the long term, things like furosemide can fuck you up if you use it irresponsibly so make sure to only use it on special/important occasions.

• +1
Other methods like water cycling are more sustainable in the long term, things like furosemide can fuck you up if you use it irresponsibly so make sure to only use it on special/important occasions.
just changing my diet alone will do me wonders probably (no carbs and sugar). + more potassium and limiting salt. but yeah its my kidneys ill have to watch w furosemide i think

• +1
TITLE, I WILL COLD APPROACH ONE GIRL SOON AND I NEED TO LOOK BEST AS POSSIBLE, HOW DO I SPAM POTASSIUM, IS THERE SOME KIND OF SUPLEMENT OR ANYTHING, PLEASE HELP
Starve for 2 days drink lime and lemon water before starting the starvation then during drink lots of water equally during the day 500 ml every hour u can