How To Drive?

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
i took this drivers ed class but it was kinda shitty and didnt teach me nun besides signs. how do i drive behind the wheel nigga

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
niggers like you shouldnt be out on the road

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, chrisN, studymaxxer and 1 other person
don’t drive just walk 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
i took this drivers ed class but it was kinda shitty and didnt teach me nun besides signs. how do i drive behind the wheel nigga
Instead of posting, try actually driving.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
don’t drive just walk 👍🏻
maybe this will work when u like 14-16 but eventually not being able to drive will cuck you. Missed job opportunities, missed lay opportunities, buisness shit, etc. Also its embarrasing af to be older than 16 and not driving meanwhile 14 year old middle schoolers are driving

maybe this will work when u like 14-16 but eventually not being able to drive will cuck you. Missed job opportunities, missed lay opportunities, buisness shit, etc. Also its embarrasing af to be older than 16 and not driving meanwhile 14 year old middle schoolers are driving
legs are more powerful than the steering wheel 🦵 if a Leg can outrun an animal it can outrun a machine we made

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
yes i have that shit nigga but ive never actualy been in a car lmfao
My question is, would you like to drive a car with a stick shift or manual transmission? What would you like to learn?

My question is, would you like to drive a car with a stick shift or manual transmission? What would you like to learn?
Stick shift. Also can we do this in discord call. I need to drive to my gf house tomorrow if i learn.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Stick shift. Also can we do this in discord call. I need to drive to my gf house tomorrow if i learn.
I'm not a driving instructor, bro. I can only provide you with some videos to watch. Learning to drive doesn't happen overnight, especially if you've never been in a car before.

I'm not a driving instructor, bro. I can only provide you with some videos to watch. Learning to drive doesn't happen overnight, especially if you've never been in a car before.

yeah i have the attention span of a preschooler. Also the way he kept opening and closing his mouth pissed me off

• JFL
Practice is the only thing you need tbh

• +1
i drove a stage 3 6 puck clutch 300 miles home for the first time ever driving stick, it aint that hard bro

just drive automatic your brain cant handle manual

Can't your dad teach you this?