how to eat liver when its disgusting?

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
tips/tricks? it makes me vomit in my mouth when i eat it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
its fucking good. marinate, grill, add lemon, serve.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, try2beme, itisoverboyos and 4 others
Squeeze your nose

I put raw liver and 4 eggs in the blender and drink it as if it were water

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos and kebab
I put raw liver and 4 eggs in the blender and drink it as if it were water
i dont wanna eat it raw man, i can drink raw milk cos theres beneficial bacteria and it tastes good whereas like the bacteria in meat arent good

i dont wanna eat it raw man, i can drink raw milk cos theres beneficial bacteria and it tastes good whereas like the bacteria in meat arent good
i haven't had any problem with raw liver, an i have been eating it for like 3 years. I eat the rest of my food cooked btw.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
buy it from the buthcer

cut it into small chunks

freeze it

just swallow the chunks with water, you wont even taste

ez breazy beautful, covergirl

• +1
Reactions: Sny and rand anon
ive been eating raw shit for like 6+ years and never gotten sick from it its a meme bro dw

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
buy it from the buthcer

cut it into small chunks

freeze it

like pills?

Don't eat things you find disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, rand anon and thatrandomteen
tips/tricks? it makes me vomit in my mouth when i eat it
squeeze a big ton of lemon on it , or put mexican sauce . Anytging strong enough to distrupt you from it. Btw why are you eating that , what does it help with?

liver from supermarket it's unappealing i've eaten it before
purchase liver from a pasture raised animal that hasn't been injected antibiotics and other stuff
then cut it in small pieces and just swallow it
even though it's kinda tasty so i would just chew it

• +1
You can get the same nutrients from different foods though?
such as? youre misinformed if you think you can, only supplements come close but this is more bioavailable

such as? youre misinformed if you think you can, only supplements come close but this is more bioavailable
You eat liver for what kind of nutrients?

vitamin a, copper, b vitamins, iron and more
Carrot has vitamin A, for instance. So instead of eating livers, you can eat carrots. And for the other things you mentioned such as iron and B vitamins, you can turn to other vegetables. Not sure about copper.

I haven't tried it (yet) but u could prob find a butcher grind it along with ground beef, ik some grocery stores sell that mix

buy it from the buthcer

cut it into small chunks

freeze it

Cutting it up and preparing it is disgusting in itself

• +1
Carrot has vitamin A, for instance. So instead of eating livers, you can eat carrots. And for the other things you mentioned such as iron and B vitamins, you can turn to other vegetables. Not sure about copper.
carotenes are much less bioavailable than retinol, you can die of hyper vitaminosis from eating excessive liver, you cant physically eat enough carrots to do that

I haven't tried it (yet) but u could prob find a butcher grind it along with ground beef, ik some grocery stores sell that mix
yeah u could

carotenes are much less bioavailable than retinol, you can die of hyper vitaminosis from eating excessive liver, you cant physically eat enough carrots to do that
Do what you want man.

• +1
u should eat liver too
Nah man, I've eaten brains before and it was disgusting, I think it's the very iron taste that makes me hate it.

Deep fry it idiot

• Hmm...
Nah man, I've eaten brains before and it was disgusting, I think it's the very iron taste that makes me hate it.
mind over matter

JFL @ diet copers when this shits all about genetics

I add plenty of onions to my liver and eat it with a side of rice. Shit is mad delicious.

• Hmm...
Add cheese

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking and gribsufer1
youre a pussy and dont deserve it then

yes sometimes
I could understand eating raw steak because only the outside is contaminated , but when you ground the steak all the bacteria get mixed together. How are you not sick?

• +1
I could understand eating raw steak because only the outside is contaminated , but when you ground the steak all the bacteria get mixed together. How are you not sick?
its a meme youre more likely to get sick from unwashed lettuce that has poop on it from some immigrant beaner not washing his hands after taking a shit picking your lettuce

ive eaten hundreds of pounds of raw meat over the years and never been sick

i think the solution is salt + maple syrup, havent tried tho, idk i stopped gagging eating it now

I eat a special brand of liver that has no taste.

61elywcW7RL._AC_UL480_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Liver is only good on the grill or skewered on a mangal like how we Iranians do it.

Make sure to squeeze some lime and to season accordingly with salt after you grilled it.

Very delicious, no gamey taste and of course, insanely nutritious.

If you pan sear it, it will have a funky gamey taste and the texture will be like rubber.

just eat good liver

Cut it up into small portions that can be swallowed then freeze it. Get a liquid of any choice(Something flavoured if you want to conceal the taste). Swallow and wash it down, before careful to not make the chunks too large as you can choke though you can swallow it more easily when melts but the taste is more present.

• +1