How to eliminate manlets from the face of the earth

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
If men were just as ruthless with their height standards as women are, manlets would be a thing of the past within two generations.

According to pediatric studies, male offspring height can be predicted by adding the total height of the parents, plus 13cm, divide by 2. Thus if men breed with their heightmatch, they would produce a son TALLER than the father.

Your typical manlet is in and around 170cm(5 foot 6). Say he breeds with his heightmatch, his son will have a genetic potential of

(170+170+13)/2 = 176.5cm , which is five foot 9

Now this second generation manlet again breeds with his heightmatch, his son will have genetic potential of

(176.5+176.5+13)/2 = 183cm. The magical 6 foot mark

Hope for manlets to ascend intergenerationally. Just change your height standards bro. Only guys who are already above 6 feet should shorter women than them.

jfl you are an idiot

if everyone is 6ft 5 then no one is 6ft 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Schönling, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others

should shorter women than them.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
jfl you are an idiot

if everyone is 6ft 5 then no one is 6ft 5

You're the idiot. Not everyone will adopt this strategy. Just wise blackpillers. Blue pill fools will be mogged for eternity.

You're the idiot. Not everyone will adopt this strategy. Just wise blackpillers. Blue pill fools will be mogged for eternity.
keep on crying.

lets kill all men below 7ft

Wrong genetics is too complex. Both my parents are 5’7 I’m 6’3. You need to have tall ancestors as well

Wrong genetics is too complex. Both my parents are 5’7 I’m 6’3. You need to have tall ancestors as well

Your parents might have been suffering from malnutrition.

If men were just as ruthless with their height standards as women are, manlets would be a thing of the past within two generations.

According to pediatric studies, male offspring height can be predicted by adding the total height of the parents, plus 13cm, divide by 2. Thus if men breed with their heightmatch, they would produce a son TALLER than the father.

Your typical manlet is in and around 170cm(5 foot 6). Say he breeds with his heightmatch, his son will have a genetic potential of

(170+170+13)/2 = 176.5cm , which is five foot 9

Now this second generation manlet again breeds with his heightmatch, his son will have genetic potential of

(176.5+176.5+13)/2 = 183cm. The magical 6 foot mark

Hope for manlets to ascend intergenerationally. Just change your height standards bro. Only guys who are already above 6 feet should shorter women than them.
Fucking idiot... wants to exctract every manlet specieman, hope you burn in hell

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Your parents might have been suffering from malnutrition.
My grandma is 6’7 LOL people here forget you get genes from grandparents as well

My grandma is 6’7 LOL people here forget you get genes from grandparents as well

So clearly one of your parents had tall genes but was malnutritioned and didn't hit their genetic potential. Anyway, you're still proof of the science that heightmatching results in taller sons.