How to feature maxx?

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
How do I Maxx out all of my features like crazy?
(If ther is an existing thread just send)

What is that even supposed to mean? You can't max your features more than making sure nothing is obstructing them. Like having high body fat is counter to maxxing your jawline since the fat physically hides it but other than that I don't know what you mean

• +1
Reactions: odux
What is that even supposed to mean? You can't max your features more than making sure nothing is obstructing them. Like having high body fat is counter to maxxing your jawline since the fat physically hides it but other than that I don't know what you mean
I meant like, How to make the best of all my features. How to get: leaner cheeks, Better eye brows, Better eyes etc

I meant like, How to make the best of all my features. How to get: leaner cheeks, Better eye brows, Better eyes etc
No ones gonna tell you how to improve every single feature and it also depends on your own failos and proportions. Maxxing out eyebrows for one person means plucking them and for another person means growing them. We need a pic of your face or info of your specific features you're lacking in

• +1
Reactions: odux
aint there shit on this in botb? water post

retard

• JFL
Reactions: AfricanPsycho
  • +1
Reactions: AfricanPsycho