how to fix asymmetrical gonions due to overbite

D

Deleted member

Lurker
okay so @Korea mentioned that one side of my jaw is straight gonion while the other has a slightly inward gonion

pic for reference

107DC4BF 299C 4919 BC5C B5B649345782

I got braces on upper and lower teeth to correct my bite

what surgery is recommended for the next step to bring my jaw forward back into its original place?

my chin is already square & projected despite the overbite but it could be even taller if I bring my jaw forward

any recommendations?

@RealSurgerymax
@CosmicMaxxer
@xefo
@Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Scammer and Deleted member 11963
also currently moneymaxxing hard and might even take out a loan in the near future when my braces are off (since I can’t do anything while my bite isn’t fixed)

ascend or die trying.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, kuk and Deleted member 18052
sexy chest. move to sweden for free dental care

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
thanks bro, I got the braces for free here in the UK, I doubt Sweden offer free jaw surgery do they?
bump

I'm willing to move to Swedenstan and pledge loyalty to their cuck government for free jaw surgery dedsrs :D(y)

Scans?

• +1
nice hair :whatfeels:

• JFL
U already look decent dude and have like 5 slays. Why do you want to have surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and AsGoodAsItGets
Where can I get a scan done?

what’s the name of the scan I’ll get it done asap
CBCT scan, of face and jaws. Tell them for jaw surgery planning with international surgeons. 95% will just do it for you. A small few will put you through the inquisition. If that’s the case just go to another office.

Your local dentist or oral surgeons. Most cities have at least one office that does it. It’s about $250.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member and AsGoodAsItGets
how many mm is your overbite

• +1
how many mm is your overbite
not sure bru will get a scan and tag u in the post
CBCT scan, of face and jaws. Tell them for jaw surgery planning with international surgeons. 95% will just do it for you. A small few will put you through the inquisition. If that’s the case just go to another office.

Your local dentist or oral surgeons. Most cities have at least one office that does it. It’s about $250.
mirin iq will defo look into it

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and ifyouwannabemylover
not sure bru will get a scan and tag u in the post

mirin iq will defo look into it
can't you roughly measure it

tag me though :p

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and House Lannister
Asymmetry caused by ramus/mandibular discrepancies -> BSSO (obwegeser and/or Hunsuck type of cut), fillers/implants (in your case, definitely bsso since you also have an overbite). Get a CT scan
Asymmetry caused by unbalanced masseters -> could be an occlusion problem (overbite). Botox and/or bsso will fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member
okay so @Korea mentioned that one side of my jaw is straight gonion while the other has a slightly inward gonion

pic for reference

View attachment 1627036

I got braces on upper and lower teeth to correct my bite

what surgery is recommended for the next step to bring my jaw forward back into its original place?

my chin is already square & projected despite the overbite but it could be even taller if I bring my jaw forward

any recommendations?

@RealSurgerymax
@CosmicMaxxer
@xefo
@Acromegaly_Chad
This is common asymmetry even chad tiktokers have it nik Kaufman for example slight asymmetry is important to make you look human