How to fix asymmetrical upper eyelids

C

collyflower334

Iron
How to fix my asymmetrical upper eyelids?? One is tighter, and the other one is baggy.

Just stop worrying about it, you are cucking yourself by worrying about looks like a female

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Just stop worrying about it, you are cucking yourself by worrying about looks like a female
this comment, written on a forum entirely dedicated to looksmaxxing, tells user to ignore looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, collyflower334, extremchange628181 and 1 other person
this comment, written on a forum entirely dedicated to looksmaxxing, tells user to ignore looks
Why is this guy giving shit advice, I’m grey af but damn this guy

That’s why I made this comment here. I personally don’t use this forum for looks advice, I just like the way people think here. It’s the only place with normal zoomers on the internet

OP to fix this see if it's caused by a muscle imbalance, raise both your eyebrows simultaneously as high as possible, does one raise higher than the other?

OP to fix this see if it's caused by a muscle imbalance, raise both your eyebrows simultaneously as high as possible, does one raise higher than the other?
Yes one does

balance it out so the one that doesn't raise as high, you train it by raising it isolation
So i am should train the oke that goes the lowest?