How to fix hollow/sunken temples?

C

coffee

Iron
still in puberty if that matters at all, gimmie anything pls

1. Dermal fillers: Injecting dermal fillers, such as hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxylapatite, into the temples can help plump up the area and create a more youthful appearance. The results typically last 6-18 months, depending on the type of filler used.
  2. Fat transfer: A fat transfer involves harvesting fat from one area of the body and injecting it into the temples to add volume. The results are long-lasting, but the procedure can be more invasive than dermal fillers.
  3. Sculptra: Sculptra is a type of injectable treatment that stimulates collagen production in the skin. This can help add volume to the temples gradually over time, with results lasting up to two years.
  4. Surgery: In some cases, surgery may be necessary to fix hollow or sunken temples. This may involve a fat transfer or implant placement.

But you are still in puberty so..

mtv justin bobby GIF by The Hills: New Beginnings

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
  1. Dermal fillers: Injecting dermal fillers, such as hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxylapatite, into the temples can help plump up the area and create a more youthful appearance. The results typically last 6-18 months, depending on the type of filler used.
  2. Fat transfer: A fat transfer involves harvesting fat from one area of the body and injecting it into the temples to add volume. The results are long-lasting, but the procedure can be more invasive than dermal fillers.
  3. Sculptra: Sculptra is a type of injectable treatment that stimulates collagen production in the skin. This can help add volume to the temples gradually over time, with results lasting up to two years.
  4. Surgery: In some cases, surgery may be necessary to fix hollow or sunken temples. This may involve a fat transfer or implant placement.

But you are still in puberty so..

mtv justin bobby GIF by The Hills: New Beginnings
Unfortunate I'm moving on. that's what happens when u keep applying pressure to it when your young lol

Bonesmashing. Hit your temples with a hammer to stimulate growth.

never heard of sunken temples lol .. new insecurity developed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: extremchange628181
never heard of sunken temples lol .. new insecurity developed :lul:
Mines are deep into my fucking skull, i have a massive dent visible on the side of the eyes and beneath the hair too, i always knew this area was weird even before being blackpilled