How to fix naturally high cortisol?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Title, I have had naturally high cortisol my whole life. What's the solution? Ashwagandha KSM-66? Any others?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Literally just do not get mad when people say things you disagree with.

Here below I tag users I have nothing against but generally are a bit annoyed with me just to demonstrate how I remain calm despite the fact they will soon enough try to eviscerate me.

@JudgeandJury
@vanillaicecream
@diwkitffbw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Lucid, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Literally just do not get mad when people say things you disagree with.

Here below I tag users I have nothing against but generally are a bit annoyed with me just to demonstrate how I remain calm despite the fact they will soon enough try to eviscerate me.

@JudgeandJury
@vanillaicecream
@diwkitffbw
WOW VERY HELPFUL ADVICE NIGGER
WHAT'S NEXT TAKE A FUCKIN SHOWER?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Whatashame, Manletmachine and 5 others
What do you mean by “naturally high”, what diets have you tested? Also how is it impacting your life?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Don’t get angry bro! your cortisol is rising!!! Just meditate 🧘‍♂️ and hear subliminals

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Manletmachine, Lucid and 2 others
I can tell your cortisol is higher than Snoop Dogg, first you must find inner peace.
Samurai jack meditation HD wallpapers | Pxfuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, garoupilled_, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
You can’t, it’s genetic. I have the same problem. I always think that someone is trying to kill me or destroy my life.

What helps for me is intense activities like sports games, rollercoasters or even multiplayer video games.

• JFL
why do you think that, and what effects you got?

breathe through your belly and be more carefree even if it means doing bad stuff

ashwa works but take only a small amount

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
You can’t, it’s genetic. I have the same problem. I always think that someone is trying to kill me or destroy my life.

What helps for me is intense activities like sports games, rollercoasters or even multiplayer video games.
I think it is genetic too. I think I have low cortisol because I literally cant get mad at people, my mom literally shouts at me on stupid things and I just look at her like an idiot

• +1

You are right, it seems genetic or more likely learnt as a child!I think if a child never rly gets stressed, he will end up not having high cortisol

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You are right, it seems genetic or more likely learnt as a child!I think if a child never rly gets stressed, he will end up not having high cortisol
Tbh I was never stressed as a kid, very easy life and very happy. I think I got this issue from my mums side of the family plus some dangerous situations that happened before

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
Benzos or death . Ashwaghanda just lol if u think that will do shit

• Hmm...
Tbh I was never stressed as a kid, very easy life and very happy. I think I got this issue from my mums side of the family plus some dangerous situations that happened before
I have a similar situation, my mom was always stressed from little and insignificant things while my dad was always low inhib, even as a child, but I kind of got the high cortisol from my mom+being stressed as a kid