How to fix overbite?

Y

YeGGi

Iron
How can i fix an overbite and narrow palate under 18 without ruinning my face or jaw growth or my maxilla? please answer me i really need help

How can i fix an overbite and narrow palate under 18 without ruinning my face or jaw growth or my maxilla? please answer me i really need help
BSSO

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Jaw surgery

Here are clear steps you can take:
1)Start mewing, if you dont already
2)Fix your posture, make it perfect all of the time
3)mse is an option if your parents will pay for it
4) another option is testosterone injections/dht on your face to masculinize it
I have a telegram channel where we talk about shit like this. pm me on telegram @nefarian9 and ill give you an invite cause you are young and can actually see improvements

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illoan82 and HOLYFUARK
I have a telegram channel where we talk about shit like this. pm me on telegram @nefarian9 and ill give you an invite cause you are young and can actually see improvements
Smartest graycel

I dmed you

please i really need help I’m also under 18 and any orthodontic treatments that won’t fuck my maxilla please

go to ortho retard
They won’t fucking care about you all they care is to find the simplest solution to sell you for money

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa and NateJacobs
I just want someone who fixed it with no problems
i have same problem overbite and overjet i have jaw surgery consultant in one month than will tell him and he tell my teeth doctor i will tell u any updates

Bimax if severe or braces if moderate.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik
i have same problem overbite and overjet i have jaw surgery consultant in one month than will tell him and he tell my teeth doctor i will tell u any updates
Should i get braces and palate expander? It won’t ruin my maxilla?

Permajut unironically

Ive read from several users that your jutted position basicly becomes your new resting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Allornothing
The best thing you can do if you are below 18 and you are worried about these things is: have a consultation with a Maxillofacial Surgeon.
They have a plethora of options available to genuinely treat you and on top of that you won't be confused by having to listen to mentally ill people on a forum, which has long left it's glory days behind, who tell you everything from some esoteric bro science to advising you to kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: illoan82
Permajut unironically

Ive read from several users that your jutted position basicly becomes your new resting
Overbite is lack of bone mass not jaw position. This will fuck your joints and aesthetics up.

Overbite is lack of bone mass not jaw position. This will fuck your joints and aesthetics up.
Pneumo and arvid both did it with success.

Also read other anecdotes for randoa

The best thing you can do if you are below 18 and you are worried about these things is: have a consultation with a Maxillofacial Surgeon.
They have a plethora of options available to genuinely treat you and on top of that you won't be confused by having to listen to mentally ill people on a forum, which has long left it's glory days behind, who tell you everything from some esoteric bro science to advising you to kill yourself.
what should one tell his surgeon? i have consult next mornh but idk what o tell him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!
bro idk what to do, i am tired of asking, no one seems to have an answer other than braces or surgery, please man help me and tell me whats the best orthodontic treatment to do without pulling upper teeth back

bro idk what to do, i am tired of asking, no one seems to have an answer other than braces or surgery, please man help me and tell me whats the best orthodontic treatment to do without pulling upper teeth back
Like I said go for braces if it’s moderate. It will pull your maxilla back but barely. The small loss in maxilla projection won’t be the difference between you looking good or not.

Doesnt matter overbite even slightly causses shorter lowrr third and recessed chin
Bsso might be enough for him not everybody has money for fucking bimax

braces, I had subuman overbite, worked for me. @whiteislandpill

Overbite is actually because of excess bone mass

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, ResilientGoyim and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Well yes or it could be considered as lack of bone in the mandible.
Too much bones, bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
u have any before or after, did ur maxilla receed ? did u had to get those strings on ur braces
no i dont have pics unfortunately as I wasnt blackpilled when i was 12. I had first like sort of a plate that rested on my palate that prevented my lower frontal teeth to reach far behind my frontal upper teeth like this:

then I had normal braces like this:

then I had this, which fixed it whole:

@whiteislandpill

• Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill