How to fix sliding malar fat pad? (naso folds?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I have a malar fat pad sliding down my cheek which creates deep folds. I’m 17% bodyfat now, will getting leaner help? Im 23, but I already had it before the age of 20, aging is probably not the cause. I think it’s recession, most likely tbh. Does anyone have experience with it?

They look similar to this outdoors:
IMG 6900

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Axii, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
I have a malar fat pad sliding down my cheek which creates deep folds. I’m 17% bodyfat now, will getting leaner help? Im 23, but I already had it before the age of 20, aging is probably not the cause. I think it’s recession, most likely tbh. Does anyone have experience with it?

View attachment 2812435
u a girl?, danm shawty u look like sydney sweeny from wish. lemme dm u my number

u a girl?, danm shawty u look like sydney sweeny from wish. lemme dm u my number
No that’s not me hahaha. I used her as an example.

View attachment 2812435
same bruh and i'm 15. Getting expandion so the bones will grow

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and moreroidsmoredates
same bruh and i'm 15. Getting expandion so the bones will grow
Brutal

I also had them at 15. 100% bone structure issue and recession. These folds make me look 10 years older.

Brutal

I also had them at 15. 100% bone structure issue and recession. These folds make me look 10 years older.
Palate expander will most likely fix it + volufilne for fat gains

• JFL
Reactions: polishcel
Just get saddled infra orbital malar implants and paranasals, fixes all midface issues with an easy surgery.

Get better bones and lose bodyfat.

Get better bones and lose bodyfat.
Im saving money for implants and I might get bimax surgery for free if i test positive for sleep apnea.

But honestly why would I lose bodyfat, it’s probably not going to change my folds. Might as well stay at this bodyfat so I can look big without sacrificing size for minimal facial gains.

Im saving money for implants and I might get bimax surgery for free if i test positive for sleep apnea.

But honestly why would I lose bodyfat, it’s probably not going to change my folds. Might as well stay at this bodyfat so I can look big without sacrificing size for minimal facial gains.
The bad type of naso folds are caused by sagging skin. Less fat = less skin to sag

Bimax will help (as long as you get CCW rotation), but it’s also largely about the shape of the alveolar bone (philtrum convexity).

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
The bad type of naso folds are caused by sagging skin. Less fat = less skin to sag
You’re confusing me; last time you said losing weight would make them worse.
Bimax will help (as long as you get CCW rotation), but it’s also largely about the shape of the alveolar bone (philtrum convexity).
Is there also a chance that bimax wont do anything at all? If that’s the case i’ll just get fillers after or fix it with paranasal and cheek implants.

CCW rotation makes your nasolabial folds worse since the skin folds onto itself.

Dumb ass retard, 8k posts and still stupid.

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and Allornothing
CCW rotation makes your nasolabial folds worse since the skin folds onto itself.

Dumb ass retard, 8k posts and still stupid.
What about leaning down?

View attachment 2812435
you need to be leaner bro. It’s also probably water retention as well. The first thing that I pay attention when I hold water in my face are the bloated malar fat pad look and the bloated nose

• +1
you need to be leaner bro. It’s also probably water retention as well. The first thing that I pay attention when I hold water in my face are the bloated malar fat pad look and the bloated nose
Never been under 15% in my life. I will see what going to 10% will do.

Night and day if u have a lot of face fat
I kinda do. My face looks bloated and lacks angularity. But my jaws are also recessed unfortunately, thats why i will get bimax.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
  • +1
You’re confusing me; last time you said losing weight would make them worse.
Then I was wrong.
Is there also a chance that bimax wont do anything at all? If that’s the case i’ll just get fillers after or fix it with paranasal and cheek implants.
Paranasal implants would definitely help. Filler would be the easiest way to resolve the whole situation and would do more than any practical surgery movement would.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and moreroidsmoredates
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What a retard. Please kill yourself, kindly. Always the users who know nothing about aesthetics due to 0 critical thinking who bark the most. I bet you're regurgitating some crap you saw on one post from one of the schizos on this site.

"Forward growth causes nasolabial folds bro!".

Die.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What a retard. Please kill yourself, kindly. Always the users who know nothing about aesthetics due to 0 critical thinking who bark the most. I but you're regurgitating some crap you saw on one post from one of the schizos on this site.

Die.
I've been told this from people who actually had CCW bimax, kys dumb ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Then I was wrong.

Paranasal implants would definitely help. Filler would be the easiest way to resolve the whole situation and would do more than any practical surgery movement would.
Would leaning down be beneficial i you have rescission or will you look worse? I’ve heard that some people might benefit from a bit fat in their face.

Btw can you look good from the front and bad from the side, I’ve noticed that my side looks worse due to recessed jaws, but from the front I look decent.

Ah so schizos from this forum. No surprise.

Jokes write themselves.
So people who actually had the surgery and got worse nasolabial folds are just schizos but you’re right?

Would leaning down be beneficial i you have rescission or will you look worse? I’ve heard that some people might benefit from a bit fat in their face.
If you have recession your folds will improve with weight loss since there is less sagging. I've never seen anyone recessed benefit from fat in their face. Maybe you mean people who are just too lean/have small fat pads. Example?

Btw can you look good from the front and bad from the side, I’ve noticed that my side looks worse due to recessed jaws, but from the front I look decent.
You can still look good from the front but the best looking people will have good forward growth. Michael Jordan is a decent example.

Also, bdd on this forum has warped users' ideas of a bad side profile.

This is a bad side profile:

4025308_1711063651702.png

Not this:

4025310_1711063667569.png

It's a recessed mandible that kills side profiles. Not a small chin.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and moreroidsmoredates

View attachment 2812435
facial lift will fix this issue entirely.

So people who actually had the surgery and got worse nasolabial folds are just schizos but you’re right?
Users here are the definition of unreliable narrators. When you spend thousands for intensive surgery and undergo recovery, you're obviously going to exaggerate things.

Show me one example and I'll stop barking.

• +1
Reactions: Axii

View attachment 2812435
I have the same thing

Its caused from lack of top and middle maxillary projection mostly

sucks :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates

Die.
if only :feelskek:

I wouldnt be such a bodily dysmorphic loser with my average maxillary ressions

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Allornothing
I have the same thing

Its caused from lack of top and middle maxillary projection mostly

sucks :feelsbadman:
Yeah it’s brutal. Lightning can be your best friend or worst enemy. That’s why I always meet women at night time, it makes the folds less prominent and makes my face look semi angular. Outdoor daylight its absolutely brutal, very prominent folds.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Even the slightest of nasolabial fold will be visible in harsh lighting tbh. Most will have it to some degree. Obviously the picture with that foid is brutal af and beyond normal.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and moreroidsmoredates