How to fraud millimeters of bone before going out.

Tr0ubLe

Tr0ubLe

Bullied for tiktok hair
Just like foids put on make up and ascend their SMV in minutes.
This does have a similar effect...
By hitting your chin, zygos, and undereyes. They bloat and remain pumped for a whole day. Beofore saying it's cope and doesn't build bones, it's worth it. Time 5 minutes on each bone and do ramus, goinions, zygos, undereyes and chin. Been doing it for months it's safe and doesn't fk up ur iq lmao. done it before exams in the morning to reduce bloat. And got IOIs.
It legitimately flares my gonions more out, protudes my chin and shallow out my cheeks due to the increased tissue in the zygos.
valid looksmax
Cures morning bloat and looks even better in the evening when debloated fully. Don't do this daily tho. Let the soreness subside before hitting again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, blmratiopiggypoop, buflek and 7 others
real, I bonesmashed my zygos once for the meme and they were more prominent for like a week

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, mog_or_be_mogged, ascension and 2 others
real, I bonesmashed my zygos once for the meme and they were more prominent for like a week
I put my BPed friend on it and he got addicted lmao. He can't go out without smashing

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and PsychoDsk
u can fraud CENTImeters of bone by gluing some clay shaped into a bone on ur face and putting on a concealor close to ur skin color on it
Dont leak this tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, Gilbert_Durandal, blmratiopiggypoop and 6 others
Semen retention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ascension and Tr0ubLe
did read + will try this

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
By hitting your chin, zygos, and undereyes. They bloat and remain pumped for a whole day. Beofore saying it's cope and doesn't build bones, it's worth it. Time 5 minutes on each bone and do ramus, goinions, zygos, undereyes and chin. Been doing it for months it's safe and doesn't fk up ur iq lmao. done it before exams in the morning to reduce bloat. And got IOIs.
It legitimately flares my gonions more out, protudes my chin and shallow out my cheeks due to the increased tissue in the zygos.
valid looksmax
Cures morning bloat and looks even better in the evening when debloated fully. Don't do this daily tho. Let the soreness subside before hitting again
Dnr faggot

No one else but you will notice that

But look good feel good play good

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Gilbert_Durandal, socialcel and 4 others
I put my BPed friend on it and he got addicted lmao. He can't go out without smashing
I bonesmashed my undereye bone, dk what it's called and I walked around w/ a black eye for a week JFL, maybe don't do bones around your eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, socialcel and based_pakichad421
Boneless fag cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, Gilbert_Durandal, ResilientGoyim and 5 others
I bonesmashed my undereye bone, dk what it's called and I walked around w/ a black eye for a week JFL, maybe don't do bones around your eyes
You gotta be careful. The undereyes are very delicate but definitely worth it for recessed ones. Improves aegyo segal and tightens the lower eyelid.

valid looksmax
r results perm tho? liek could they be perm?

• +1
is
Lose some fat gymcel
there a fr big difference in ur face at like 20% bf and 10%bf or will the changes be minimal? the skin on my face is thick rn tbh would being lean make my skin thin?

• +1
r results perm tho? liek could they be perm?
It grew me a chin, but that's for a different thread I'll make later with pics.
Takes months tho

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
i do zygos. will try undereyes

• +1
how hard do you hit and with what?

• +1
how hard do you hit and with what?
Hit religiously so you get a pump. I started with my knuckles. Now I do chin with an object (perfume bottle, small hammer, the tip of a highlighter pen).

I have been doing this for a while, works very well on zygos for me and they seem to return to normal after

• +1
I have been doing this for a while, works very well on zygos for me and they seem to return to normal after
Nice. For me the pump remains for a few days.

where on the zygo should I hit? all over, the front or widest part?

• +1
will try

• Love it
Just look like you got beaten up theory. You think the swelling isn’t obvious? Just look at astrosky.

• JFL
where on the zygo should I hit? all over, the front or widest part?
Depends on your weaknesses. I do it all around

• +1
Reactions: Sobos
Just look like you got beaten up theory. You think the swelling isn’t obvious? Just look at astrosky.
He transformed once he began smashing. And no it won't be obvious unless you're hitting like a maniac. You get a crazy beat up look after the first few minutes u do it then it subsides and looks normal and NT. I did it yesterday again, got dressed and by then the redness had vanished, then I hanged out with my uni group (females n males) and they complimented my nose lmao. I had hit the zygos and looked wider prolly.
So it's not cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
He transformed once he began smashing. And no it won't be obvious unless you're hitting like a maniac. You get a crazy beat up look after the first few minutes u do it then it subsides and looks normal and NT. I did it yesterday again, got dressed and by then the redness had vanished, then I hanged out with my uni group (females n males) and they complimented my nose lmao. I had hit the zygos and looked wider prolly.
So it's not cope.
Adds 0.2PSL and makes you schizo so yes it’s cope.

• JFL
same lmao. now i do it really slow and not strong

Instructions unclear

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde