how to fraud snapscore?

futuregigamogger

futuregigamogger

take actions in favor of your future self ♱ 𓂀 🂫
^

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Add like 200 Girls from quickadd and Just spam masssnaps for 10 minutes and you should get like 10k snapscore

snap score is gay

i have like 8-9k score and girls like that more

don’t act like it’s not feminine to have over 200k snap score

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Prince88
snap score is gay

i have like 8-9k score and girls like that more

don’t act like it’s not feminine to have over 200k snap score
Around 30k is the sweet spot. Basically everyone has had snap since at least 2018 if you're in high school so you should have like at least 15k by now. Anything below 15k makes it look like you're friendless and anything above 50k if you already don't have a booming social circle makes it look like you faked it

Around 30k is the sweet spot. Basically everyone has had snap since at least 2018 if you're in high school so you should have like at least 15k by now. Anything below 15k makes it look like you're friendless and anything above 50k if you already don't have a booming social circle makes it look like you faked it
me with 326k ☹️

i used to have 200k bro it’s under 15 cuz i made a new acc

and yes i am playing the friendless programmer rn that is only focused on career

i used to have 200k bro it’s under 15 cuz i made a new acc

and yes i am playing the friendless programmer rn that is only focused on career
How you got into programming?

just use the app frequently nigger