HOW TO GAIN FAT AND LOSE MUSCLE AT THE SAME TIME

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
"How can this be?" You may ask. "It's too good to be true. This holy grail of looksminning. Everyone knows that just the simple act of gaining weight causes both fat gain and muscle gain in a sedentary person. How do you gain weight while not only not gaining muscle, but actually losing it?"

Sit down, good child, and let me explain.

See, weight gain is caused by a long-term caloric surplus. How much energy you consume over weeks and months. There are too many processes going on in the body to meaningfully measure body composition changes over the course of a single day. However, the composition of that weight gain is determined in large part by your day-to-day activities. To gain fat and lose muscle at the same time, you need to remain in a net anabolic state while minimizing muscle protein synthesis and maximizing muscle protein breakdown.

Here, I will lay out the diet and exercise program you should follow to gain fat and lose muscle at the same time.

DIET:

You will be using intermittent fasting to achieve this goal. "Excuse me?" You might be asking. "But isn't intermittent fasting a weight loss tool? How will this help me achieve my looksminning goal?"

Well, dear child, fasting is catabolic. It promotes the breakdown of bodily tissues, fat and muscle both. During your fasting window of 23 hours (I recommend the OMAD intermittent fasting protocol), you will be breaking down both fat and muscle, and you will be triggering neither muscle protein synthesis with protein, nor inhibiting muscle protein breakdown with carbohydrates or fats. But during your feeding window, you will eat enough food to create the net caloric surplus you need to gain body fat while minimizing muscle-building and muscle-sparing metabolic processes. That is, you will be eating a large ketogenic meal, with at least 90% of calories from fats, under 7% from protein, and under 3% from carbohydrates, preferably before bed. How large? As large as you can handle. The bigger the surplus, the more body fat you gain. Dietary fat is less anabolic to muscle cells and more anabolic to fat cells than any other macronutrient, so make sure you get as many calories from fat as you can.

But what about your exercise? "Why should I lift weights?" You may ask. "Doesn't lifting weights build muscle?"

No, no, dear child. What lifting weights does is break down the muscle tissue so that when you eat protein and carbohydrates, the body partitions more energy from the diet to build more muscle as an adaptive response to the stress of lifting weights. In fact, by itself, lifting is catabolic. If you break down the muscle while following the above-mentioned dietary protocol, the only amino acids your body will have to repair the muscle will be those in the muscle.

Follow this 3-day split:

Day 1:
Bench press 3x10-15 reps
Overhead press 3x15-20 reps
Tricep extension 3x15-20 reps
Chest fly 3x15-20 reps
Front Lateral Raise 3x15-20 reps

Day 2:
Lat pulldown 3x10-15 reps
Dumbbell row 3x15-20 reps
Side lateral raise 3x15-20 reps
Rear lateral raise 3x15-20 reps
Face pull 3x20-30 reps

Day 3:
Barbell back squat 3x10-15 reps
Deadlift 3x10-15 reps
Dumbbell lunges 3x15-20 reps
Leg curl 3x15-20 reps
Leg extension 3x15-20 reps

This is a push-pull-legs routine where you will be lifting six out of seven days of the week. You will be resting no longer than one minute between each set. The rep scheme is kept high since you will want to avoid high-intensity work in your glycogen-depleted state while still recruiting a maximal amount of muscle fibers. The amount of weight you're able to lift within these rep ranges should be decreasing over weeks if not days. There will be no cardio in this routine, as cardio will inhibit fat gain. If you must include cardio, make sure it is high-intensity interval training (HIIT) to maximize muscle loss and minimize fat loss (fat is mostly used to fuel low-to-moderate intensity steady-state activities like jogging and bicycling). Your muscle loss will come mainly from your weight lifting, your protein-deficient diet, and your low feeding frequency.

Through careful attention to your training and nutrition, you, too, can achieve the elusive looksminning holy grail of concurrent muscle loss and fat gain. Anything can be achieved if you work hard enough.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and BigBoy
didnt read dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
I wil read this later

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake