How to get a deeper voice

softmaxxer123

softmaxxer123

Iron
How do i get a deeper voice

So first you want to

smoke, scream a bunch until you lose your voice (keep doing it and it'll get lower), do voice training exercises to extend your vocal range.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and softmaxxer123
How do i get a deeper voice
This is cope but, the guy who played elvis prestly forced his voice deeper, and for three years only spoke like that, then it became like his normal voice lol

This is cope but, the guy who played elvis prestly forced his voice deeper, and for three years only spoke like that, then it became like his normal voice lol
proof?

Like find any interview, I think he’s in dune 2- I’ve seen him state he couldn’t even get rid of the accent

smoke, scream a bunch until you lose your voice (keep doing it and it'll get lower), do voice training exercises to extend your vocal range.
I’ve heard like constant low growling is good too

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I’ve heard like constant low growling is good too
Thats practicing with your vocal range. Simply using the deep end of your voice will help. Watch singing/trans male tutorials about voice training.

You most certainly will be able to lower your voice by a few decibels

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
I already have a natural deep voice but theres this thing I do to make it deeper but I cant explain how:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Train under a certified SLS or IVA voice coach, to learn to properly use your voice. This will make you able to access a deeper, more powerful, and masculine voice in a completely natural way. If you're still unsatisfied, then you can resort to other tricks, but try the most obvious path first.