How to get a Girlfriend???

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
How can i get a GF at 17 as an Average guy (MTN)? Before the Copers say you can't 'cuz only Chad, then why do so many people in my age have gf's despite being MTN (80% of the population)? I myself just want a mid becky, looksmaxxed from LTN to MTN, 5"11( average height in Germany, but so many still get easy puss at that height) and don't rly have problems talking to girls 1 on 1, what should i do? Just numbers game like the others in my age bracket?

How can i get a GF at 17 as an Average guy (MTN)? Before the Copers say you can't 'cuz only Chad, then why do so many people in my age have gf's despite being MTN (80% of the population)? I myself just want a mid becky, looksmaxxed from LTN to MTN, 5"11( average height in Germany, but so many still get easy puss at that height) and don't rly have problems talking to girls 1 on 1, what should i do? Just numbers game like the others in my age bracket?
underage clubbing
and then mass approaching

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Drink liquid diemethyle cadmium bro and ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Mewton and Spergi
Simp hard

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Spergi
but i wanna tell you if a girl never showed interest in you in general its not a good sign

• +1
send your pics on snapchat and slay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stunna, Spergi and autistic_tendencies
send your pics on snapchat and slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Just act NT , don't be ugly , approach mid girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Spergi
Bd high energy and NT

• Love it
From my experience, if you are not chadlite in all its splendor, better avoid the instagram game and the disco game (in the latter you will only find bitches who want to get revenge on chad who cheated on them).

As a recommendation I would tell you socialmaxxing, at your university, at your job, at your church, or what do I know. And approach a girl with similar tastes to yours. From there you can escalate until you generate a strong bond with a girl.

The climb to impress FOIDS in nightclubs and on instagram is fucking hard bro, the fucking Chinese raised the level of women to unknown dimensions because of their fucking tik tok.

D

Be yourself and it's all personality brah!!

Hey man im 17 as well its pretty easy cause most girls are hoes, just follow girls you find attractive on insta and message them for a few days and then go on a date if you if it doesnt work just slowly lower the girls attractiveness level

Focus on building genuine connections rather than just playing a numbers game. Since you're comfortable talking to girls one-on-one, use this strength to your advantage. Show interest in their personalities and lives, and be yourself. Shared interests and activities are great ways to meet potential partners. Also, remember that confidence and a good sense of humor are attractive qualities. Building a relationship is about mutual respect and finding someone you genuinely enjoy spending time with.

• +1