How to get a social circle with foids in it and how ro be NT?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title. I see too many oofy doofies in my uni. It's about time I stop lookscoping and start NT and social circle maxxing

@BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @OGJBSLAYER @Guerrilla @Reformed @Akhi

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed, bloomercel, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Title. I see too many oofy doofies in my uni. It's about time I stop lookscoping and start NT and social circle maxxing

go outside more and take every opportunity to be social

if youre mainly struggling with girls and open to drinking just get drunk enough to lower inhibition

i learned to talk to girls by watching youtubers and just copied what they did until I saw what landed and what fits my personality

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
Just by meeting people and making friends. This forum is severely autistic sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
go outside more and take every opportunity to be social

if youre mainly struggling with girls and open to drinking just get drunk enough to lower inhibition

i learned to talk to girls by watching youtubers and just copied what they did until I saw what landed and what fits my personality
Link those youtube channels or those youtube videos

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Just by meeting people and making friends. This forum is severely autistic sometimes
Yes but how do you go from an acquaintance to a friend? Like say I said hi to this girl in class and introduce myself to her how do you from there to spending more time with her and actualt befriending her?

Good question but as someone with no social circle atm, l don't know and l have almost given up on socializing

Join some non nerdy clubs at your college ? Make friends, then make friends with your close friends friends.. that's it

• +1
Yes but how do you go from an acquaintance to a friend? Like say I said hi to this girl in class and introduce myself to her how do you from there to spending more time with her and actualt befriending her?
Sit next to her during a class by showing up early adjacent desk etc “hi ” and say whatever comes to mind maybe ask a random question related or the class etc

I had 5 random foids introduce themselves to me and shake my hand out of the blue this month ngl and i joined a group project with all foids so it helped

Anyway all in all it’s not a particularly useful activity if u aren’t slaying these foids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees

Caged at your tag list

• +1
Step 1: stop overanalysing like an autist and go with the flow

Don’t fucking watch YouTube videos on this LOL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
If you have an NT brain then most of friendships in uni are formed during the first weeks of uni, here it’s called "mentor’s week", after that it becomes significantly harder. Uni’s also have clubs and groups of various topics and events outside of school time that you could join also where it’s easier to make relations than in class time.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, bloomercel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Once you’ve met people in class you can ask them if they would like to come with you to any event outside of class. Could be a party on campus, tailgate event, events organized by uni clubs… You can also ask if they would like to study with you. Then you just make small talk, try to learn more about the person and boom that’s how you make friends

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 21863
It's not possible

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
NT = Retardness

Yup. Everyone is starting to realize NT is law. Idk man, I’m on my journey of trying every drug I can until NT. So far just getting drunk works fine for a couple hours. But obv I need long term solutions

Low inhib and form relationships with people you interact with naturally.