How to get drunk

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
rimk alchol

talk to me niggas, im listenng to jucie wrld rn

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 3902
you wanna know how to get drunk? im rockin' the equivalent of fifteen drinks, 100 mg of DXG, and three sleeping pills right now. what do you want to know, youngcel?

you wanna know how to get drunk? im rockin' the equivalent of fifteen drinks, 100 mg of DXG, and three sleeping pills right now. what do you want to know, youngcel?
cuntttt
sorry
ithat wa mean
ok so like

i took like 5ish shots i think

i mpretty drunk
i canr brely read
i just hit 2 girl up on snap cuz i m lowinhib asf

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
cuntttt
sorry
ithat wa mean
ok so like

i mpretty drunk
i canr brely read

LOL you have much to learn. good luck youngcel

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3902
cuntttt
sorry
ithat wa mean
ok so like

i mpretty drunk
i canr brely read

cuntttt
sorry
ithat wa mean
ok so like

i mpretty drunk
i canr brely read
1D17FEEC 477A 4B73 B2A0 A6D9E686A368

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Justttt and Deleted member 3902
Wow oook im drunk.. . Im typ ng lik a retard I had a fewe shots 88' ASK ME ANY THINF IM DRUNK

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yang, Ruby, turkproducer and 1 other person
Wow oook im drunk.. . Im typ ng lik a retard I had a fewe shots 88' ASK ME ANY THINF IM DRUNK
? He probably has a low tolerance and having 5 shots of hard alcohol and having a low tolerance will fuck you up.

? He probably has a low tolerance and having 5 shots of hard alcohol and having a low tolerance will fuck you up.
I don't trust "drunk" people typing on forums in a seemingly sporadic manner typing random non cohesive sentences one line apart from each other. I've done it multiple times, I've seen other people doing it multiple times. Five shots of hard alcohol as a teenager? Where? Surely in some party, but taking into account his timezone and the fact that today's Tuesday-Wednesday makes it suspicious. He's drinking shots at his house, then documenting it on an incel forum, during a late night in an odd day?

I don't trust "drunk" people typing on forums in a seemingly sporadic manner typing random non cohesive sentences one line apart from each other. I've done it multiple times, I've seen other people doing it multiple times. Five shots of hard alcohol as a teenager? Where? Surely in some party, but taking into account his timezone and the fact that today's Tuesday-Wednesday makes it suspicious. He's drinking shots at his house, then documenting it on an incel forum, during a late night in an odd day?
Ya, apparently because this is his social outlet.

• +1
Reactions: yang, Justttt and Deleted member 3902
Being drunk is good cope