How to get hollow cheeks?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Lose weight. You need the right bone structure in the first place though. Large projected zygos, wide chin maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Low body fat

Robust zygos, mandible, and maxilla, with decent protrusion.

Buccal fat pad removal if needed. (Buccal fat is different from subcutaneous cheek fat and is mostly genetic; you need to be emaciated to lose it naturally.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3202 and DianabolDownie
Lose weight. You need the right bone structure in the first place though. Large projected zygos, wide chin maybe.

Don't forget wide palate in order to get good looking hollowed cheeks. along with the bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Don't forget wide palate in order to get good looking hollowed cheeks. along with the bone structure.
Narrow palate makes it easier to have hollow cheeks.

Narrow palate *
No, you can have a wide palate with hollowed cheeks, it just means your jaw has to be bigger than usual. It looks 10x better than hollow cheeks with a narrow palate.
Narrow palate makes it easier to have hollow cheeks.
Less desirable though.

No, you can have a wide palate for hollowed cheeks, it just means your jaw has to be bigger than usual. It looks 10x better than hollow cheeks with a narrow palate.

Less desirable though.
How does it look better? Hollow cheeks are Hollow cheeks

How does it look better? Hollow cheeks are Hollow cheeks
Because wide palate is more dom (in a good way) than a narrow cuck palate. Plus, hollowed cheeks look like shit unless you have your masseters built up.

Because wide palate is more dom (in a good way) than a narrow cuck palate. Plus, hollowed cheeks look like shit unless you have your masseters built up.
since u are psl scientist explain the hollow chisled brad pitt look obviously he doesnt havea narrow palate and not rlly hollow cheeks more like hollow jaw i hoping chewing and mewing can give that, what i guess is its caused from a wide mandibe and also big masseters

double jaw with ccw rotation and genio+ custom zygo and malar implants+custom wraparound jaw implant+buccal fat pad removal+low bodyfat will give anyone a good ogee curve if it all goes right but gl getting all that

since u are psl scientist explain the hollow chisled brad pitt look obviously he doesnt havea narrow palate and not rlly hollow cheeks more like hollow jaw i hoping chewing and mewing can give that, what i guess is its caused from a wide mandibe and also big masseters
I'd have to look at his face again, but I don't think his cheekbones protrude enough to allow hollowed cheeks, but don't quote me on that.

I'd have to look at his face again, but I don't think his cheekbones protrude enough to allow hollowed cheeks, but don't quote me on that.
fuck he is soo chiseled right here holy shit not sure if wide mandile or jujst massssive masseters

Looks better than a narrow palate and hollowed cheeks tbh. I'm mirin' his wide palate + hollowed cheeks.
in pictures of him i count 7 to 10 teeth mostly 8 showing useually tho he does have big lips like me maybe they cover them up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202