How to Get Matches on Tinder

GoodLookingAthlete

GoodLookingAthlete

Iron
Tinder is the most used and popular dating app. It allows you to meet women in a very time efficient and convenient way. In this post I will detail the things that matters the most to get a lot of matches on tinder (but it’s also applicable for other apps). Follow these guidelines if you want to make a good tinder profile and find cute women you can have some nice kinky time with.

1. Be or Become Above Average Looking​

Tinder’s gender ratio is very heavily skewed in the favor of women. There are way more dudes than girls.
What does this mean? It means basically that because there are way less women than men on this app, the average women will have way more success and matches than the average guy while having the opportunity to be “ultra selective”.

What does this mean for us men? It means that if you’re “average looking” at best you’re likely not going to be doing very well on this app no matter how optimized your profile is.

The goal here is being “above average” looking. You don’t need to be a giga chad to have success on these apps.
Why am I saying that? Well, the average young guy in western countries has an average/normal looking face and is 20% body fat or above. The average guy that will make most of your competition on this app will just be a skinny fat or fat dude who will not be particularly gifted in terms of facial attractiveness.

This is what the average westerner in his twenties looks like:

fat--803x1024.jpg

This used to be me less than 2 years ago

Trust me, most of you don’t have to be ultra-attractive with an amazing body to be significantly better looking than that.
If you don’t know how to start your looksmaxing journey go check my article where I discuss the fundamentals of looksmaxing as a man.

2. Take Amazing Pictures​

Most Guys on dating apps are average looking at best and have shitty pictures where they look even worse than in real life. This will not yield good results trust me. If you want to have success on this app, you will need, in addition to be above average looking, to have between 3 and 5 amazing looking pictures of you.

What makes an amazing picture? A combination of factors:
-You need to look as good as humanely possible
-You need to look masculine
-You must have a natural body language/pose (not look try hard)
-Your style/grooming must be on point

Examples of some Pictures I use on my profile:

image_6483441-768x1023.jpg

4A86FC12-1A39-44FE-B354-71369CB8ABCE-768x960.jpg

photo-3-768x1152.jpg

3. If you Have a Nice Body Show It Off​

If you are in very good shape, you should show it off in my opinion. Don’t be afraid to be seen as a “douchebag”. Most girls like men who are muscular and ripped no matter what they’ll tell you.

You don’t have to be huge, if you have at least a decent amount of muscle and if you have visible abs girls will think than you have an amazing body.
In terms of body pics, my recommendation would be to use one or two. Don’t flood your profile with absurd amount of body pics.

You can use beach photos, photos taken at the swimming pool or even shirtless selfies (it is the most “polarizing” option though).

This is the Picture I use:

IMG-6339-768x1024.jpg

I get very good feedback from girls on this picture, and as you can see, I’m not huge by any means, I just look like a guy who lifts and has abs

4. Make a Polarizing and Sexual Bio​

This is not as important as the other factors but still has relevance. Most guys have a boring bio and “play it safe”. My advice is don’t play it safe and try to make a bio that has some sexual elements to it but do it in a somewhat subtle and funny way, in a way that is relatable to girls and where it doesn’t look too “try hard”.
I’m a French guy from Paris but this would be a translated version of the bio I use:

📍Paris |6ft
Origins: Eastern Europe
Strengths: fun, fit, dominant
Weaknesses: cute faces, nice booties
Hidden Talent: whispering dirty words in my native tongue.
Just say hi, I’ll do the rest 😉

My bio is very sexual/douche baggy, you don’t have to go as sexual, but it’s a good example on how to make a short bio that has a lot of sexual hooks and a bit of mystery to it.

The goal of your bio is to give girls a reason to talk to you beyond your physical appearance, and to frame yourself as a masculine and “sex worthy” man. The more “masculine” and the more of a sexual vibe you give from your profile pictures, the more sexual you can go on your bio.

5. Buy Boosts​

If after doing all the things I’ve mentioned you start getting matches but not as many as you would like, then a good way to increase your matches is to buy boosts. One caveat is that for boosts to be effective, you have to be getting matches already.

When looking into buying boosts, you should look at the prices both on the mobile and browser app.
Tinder has an algorithm that determines how pricy they are going to be for every individual user.
Every once in a while, when I buy boosts, I usually buy them from the browser app (on my PC) because it is significantly cheaper than buying them from the mobile app.
That might not the case for everyone, that’s why I suggest you check both before buying them.

I noticed that Tinder Boosts works the Best:

-On Friday nights from 10 PM to 2 AM
-On Saturday nights from 10 PM to 2 AM
-On Sunday Evenings from 7 PM to 10 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, User28823, yirma19 and 11 others
Images

• JFL
Reactions: homesick, Variety Jones, User28823 and 10 others
Be ugly and fraud all your pics to the maximum while you get 0 iois irl
Got it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, blite, It'snotover and 7 others
What do you mean?
Youre giga frauding pics to get matches while your face is barely visible. Your advice is to misrepresent yourself as much as possible to get matches. Not my style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes, ROTTING and poopoohead
What do you mean?
The tyronelite i saw irl. He doesnt do any of this shit. He makes videos irl in literally any lighting front on and he mogs. Jfl @ you frauders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ROTTING
Youre giga frauding pics to get matches while your face is barely visible. Your advice is to misrepresent yourself as much as possible to get matches. Not my style
How am I frauding anything? My face is very visible

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ROTTING
Tinder hella annoying gives you like 10 swipes just jb max on yubo

• Ugh..
Reactions: MagaPutinism
The tyronelite i saw irl. He doesnt do any of this shit. He makes videos irl in literally any lighting front on and he mogs. Jfl @ you frauders
looking good in every angle is very hard

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Because hes actually a realntyrone lite. Like my co workers noticed him irl. Hes not like OP where nobody would care if he walked on the street or made tiktok videos. Thats what a real mogger is. I guess if you wanna fraud to get laid url. But i want to walk outside and get validated

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Like my sister was telling me about how he just makes thirst trap videos in class and girls are all over him while OP needs giga frauded barely visible frontal pics with extreme hd cameras in extravagant places to get any female attention. The gap between normies and true moggers is insane. Idc about url validation.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
How many likes/matches do you normally get?

How many likes/matches do you normally get?
I get 5 likes on a bad day, 10 on a good day and somewhere around 7-8 on average. With the free boost I get from having tinder gold, I can get laid plenty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyes, Deleted member 24444, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Like my sister was telling me about how he just makes thirst trap videos in class and girls are all over him while OP needs giga frauded barely visible frontal pics with extreme hd cameras in extravagant places to get any female attention. The gap between normies and true moggers is insane. Idc about url validation.
Tbf, most foids on any form of media fraud especially places like tinder, sure you may not be a mogger but beggars can't be closers and most of us just want to pull a bitch in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Tbf, most foids on any form of media fraud especially places like tinder, sure you may not be a mogger but beggars can't be closers and most of us just want to pull a bitch in the first place
Thats true but i dont care about how women look. I want to be the prize

I get 5 likes on a bad day, 10 on a good day and somewhere around 7-8 on average. With the free boost I get from having tinder gold, I can get laid plenty.
Pretty good

• +1
Reactions: GoodLookingAthlete
Thats true but i dont care about how women look. I want to be the prize
I also have that mentality where I picture myself sometime in the future as a chad getting female validation but its unwarranted and causes more harm than good to my mental side, the likelihood of that happening is slim to none

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, blite, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
I also have that mentality where I picture myself sometime in the future as a chad getting female validation but its unwarranted and causes more harm than good to my mental side, the likelihood of that happening is slim to none
I don't care. Ill save up and grow to 6'8. Im autistic. Ive already had half my nose chopped off

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, poopoohead, RAITEIII and 1 other person
You give off the stock image of a guy that wants to come off masculine but does it in the same way as everyone else, with the leather jacket, tight ripped jeans and poses

I don't care. Ill save up and grow to 6'8. Im autistic. Ive already had half my nose chopped off
Nigga you look good enough to get validation. Ngl foids are overrated and not worth such a if sacrifice. Still ascension is a net positive but mentally might not be worth it in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead and Blackgymmax
just be white, HTN+, NT (or look NT in your pictures rather) and have good pictures

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@GoodLookingAthlete swap out or remove the 3rd pic with the white shirt it makes you look fat

but ultimately ur still agreeing on ops point tho no? if frauding to certain extent works then why wouldnt u?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
heres some advice btw

1. dont use professional cameras for photos because it makes you look tryhard and non-NT, definitely dont do any obvious editing like blurring the background either like in ur 2nd photo (also ur poses dont look natural at all they look aspie, you want to convey an arrogant but relaxed vibe in your body language, not a stiff pose)

2. replace shirtless mirror photo with a shirtless photo in a NT environment like the beach, the gym (a tank top has the same effect) or playing a sport/at a festival

3. ur bio sounds cringe and would not appeal to NT college girls IMO

@GoodLookingAthlete swap out or remove the 3rd pic with the white shirt it makes you look fat
It doesn't, it just looks like I'm wearing a loose shirt. Let's say I indeed look a bit more fat in that particular photo, from all the other photos on my online profile it is very clear I'm not fat anyway.

If tall fat chad is the average then it's over for us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and blackckatt
It doesn't, it just looks like I'm wearing a loose shirt. Let's say I indeed look a bit more fat in that particular photo, from all the other photos on my online profile it is very clear I'm not fat anyway.
Yes its obvious your not but why keep it if it may give off that impression? Have you seen videos for girls swiping on tinder? They will swipe left for the most mundane things

Post vids/pics of the Tyronelite that you’re talking about, also how old is he?

heres some advice btw

1. dont use professional cameras for photos because it makes you look tryhard and non-NT, definitely dont do any obvious editing like blurring the background either like in ur 2nd photo (also ur poses dont look natural at all they look aspie, you want to convey an arrogant but relaxed vibe in your body language, not a stiff pose)

2. replace shirtless mirror photo with a shirtless photo in a NT environment like the beach, the gym (a tank top has the same effect) or playing a sport/at a festival

3. ur bio sounds cringe and would not appeal to NT college girls IMO
Thanks for the advice. The goal of this thread btw is not to say hey look I have the best profile ever on online dating history, but to give an example of what a profile that works well looks like, so people who get shit results on dating app can have some guidelines to make a better one. Also come on man, I don't look Aspie on my pictures nor do I have shitty body language, otherwise I will get a very low amount of likes (which I used to have with actual shitty pictures). I will concede however that there is still room for improvement and I will implement some of your advice on future photo shoots.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes its obvious your not but why keep it if it may give off that impression? Have you seen videos for girls swiping on tinder? They will swipe left for the most mundane things
I understand where you're coming from but I don't think it's "severe" enough for a girl to be in her head "oh this guy might be fat I'm swiping left", and this picture works very well for me on tinder, so for now it stays on my profile.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Because hes actually a realntyrone lite. Like my co workers noticed him irl. Hes not like OP where nobody would care if he walked on the street or made tiktok videos. Thats what a real mogger is. I guess if you wanna fraud to get laid url. But i want to walk outside and get validated
So for u IRL> Tinder

I always do IOIs irl but my pictures apparently are trash tier. Some folks have told me. Although for me I believe theyre okay.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Blackgymmax
JFL @Anstrum95 got 30 in the first day with basement selfies whilst niko got +99.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
Also dont listen to these folks. What is important is that ur looking Decent and having decent results and are happy.

They want more, I want more. Why? Because we have a mental disorder. You dont have it and that's is GOOD.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, It'snotover, poopoohead and 1 other person
Also dont listen to these folks. What is important is that ur looking Decent and having decent results and are happy.

They want more, I want more. Why? Because we have a mental disorder. You dont have it and that's is GOOD.
In a world content with mediocrity, there are those whose spirits burn with an insatiable hunger for life's extraordinary offerings. They are the audacious souls who dare to dream beyond the confines of normalcy, craving more than the average guy could fathom. With unwavering passion, they dance on the edge of possibility, never settling for the ordinary, for they understand that life's true essence lies in embracing the extraordinary

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and RAITEIII
In a world content with mediocrity, there are those whose spirits burn with an insatiable hunger for life's extraordinary offerings. They are the audacious souls who dare to dream beyond the confines of normalcy, craving more than the average guy could fathom. With unwavering passion, they dance on the edge of possibility, never settling for the ordinary, for they understand that life's true essence lies in embracing the extraordinary
welcome back tinderchad

• Love it
Post vids/pics of the Tyronelite that you’re talking about, also how old is he?
message me and I'll try to get his tiktok

iocrity, there are those whose spirits burn with an insatiable hunger for life's extraordinary offerings. They are the audacious souls who dare to dream beyond the confines of normalcy, craving more than the average guy could fathom. With unwavering passion, they dance on the edge of possibility, never settling for the ordinary, for they understand that life's true essence lies in embracing the
:chad:

• JFL
i fucking doubt u slay lmfao]