How to get over a chick

Teutonic

Teutonic

Bronze
In a world of extremely vapid, dopamine ridden, useless women, I came across a 7/10 who was different. She was like a human being.
And she flirted with me.

I still don't know her intentions, whether she liked me genuinely or she was just flirting with me so I would chase her and validate her ego (I personally think it was the latter, because while I never just asked her to do shit, she never wanted to do stuff with me - but she would start conversations with me when I never did, would sit by me to talk to me, and compared me to her dad several times).

But I fucked it up due to my inexperience with women. I got too emotional too quick and burned a bridge with her - even if there was no bridge to burn.

I still hoped there was redemption for me, so I continued to chase her, until the inevitable - "lol I'm doing something this weekend with my BF"

And I kind of snapped at her for leading me on while she had a bf.

And even though I know it's not rational, even though I know there was never hope, and I know the true nature of women, I'm hurt and I can't escape these tormenting thoughts.

God I need a fucking blowjob or something Jesus Christ

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, sdmaster, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
The most surefire way is to kys

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, ConspiracyTheory and WadlowMaxxing
most people here cant get OVER or under a chick so bad place for advice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, itorroella9 and RoundHouse
Seriously though, it will pass with time. Go meet other girls. Plenty of fish.

Seriously though, it will pass with time. Go meet other girls. Plenty of fish.

I think my dick just needs to get wet I'm such an incel tbhngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
She was using you. She knew you would do anything she wanted, and it made her feel powerful. You're her little puppy dog. Her first reaction to you asking her out was, "lol." In a couple of months, you'll look back on this with anger, nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
I think my dick just needs to get wet I'm such an incel tbhngl
Probably mentalcel because I have a 4/10 face but I'm 6'4" meso/ectomorph mix

Go out and meet girls. Get tons of rejections in order to forge yourself into a man of steel.

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
She was using you. She knew you would do anything she wanted, and it made her feel powerful. You're her little puppy dog. Her first reaction to you asking her out was, "lol." In a couple of months, you'll look back on this with anger, nothing else.
I know, I know.

My immediate reaction was anger, which I threw at her. Now I'm just sad because I enjoyed her friendship even if it wasnt reciprocal

But yeah, no chance.

And gymmaxx, leanmaxx, fashionmaxx.. softmax as hard as you can

dude I'm a 4/10 6'4" as well jfl do u have discord

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I know, I know.

My immediate reaction was anger, which I threw at her. Now I'm just sad because I enjoyed her friendship even if it wasnt reciprocal

But yeah, no chance.
Be proud you told her off. She deserves the anger. Far better off than slinking away with your tail between your legs.

Did you ever think of it as a friendship in the moment, or now are you rationalizing holding onto her in some smaller, more pathetic capacity? (I don't mean to be harsh. Something like this has happened to me in the past, and I was tortured for a very long time.)

Did you ever think of it as a friendship in the moment, or now are you rationalizing holding onto her in some smaller, more pathetic capacity? (I don't mean to be harsh. Something like this has happened to me in the past, and I was tortured for a very long time.)

She was really good at hiding it. Like really good. Insanely good.

The first warning sign was the mask she put on. "I'm the sweet innocent and bubbly Catholic girl of your dreams, I love Jesus and my daddy soooo much :)" I knew it was a mask 100% at the time, but I interpreted it at the time as just a flirting technique, not as a "I'm wearing this mask to trick you into thinking I'm someone else." Looking back though...yeah....

Most of our conversations were mutual, but I knew it deep down I was in a smaller, more pathetic capacity. Like there were interactions where she was like "I'm done for today bug off." One time she interrupted our conversation mid convo to talk to someone else, while I was talking. Another time I complimented her on the way she looked and she was like "ugh fine thank you" and left.

I don't even hate her for it, if I was her I would probably do the same thing tbh ngl

Last edited:
Just hump over her Bro, what, are you 5'6"?

Tallphagg0t "people" don't deserve right

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
She was really good at hiding it. Like really good. Insanely good.

The first warning sign was the mask she put on. "I'm the sweet innocent and bubbly Catholic girl of your dreams, I love Jesus and my daddy soooo much :)" I knew it was a mask 100% at the time, but I interpreted it at the time as just a flirting technique, not as a "I'm wearing this mask to trick you into thinking I'm someone else." Looking back though...yeah....

Most of our conversations were mutual, but I knew it deep down I was in a smaller, more pathetic capacity. Like there were interactions where she was like "I'm done for today bug off." One time she interrupted our conversation mid convo to talk to someone else, while I was talking. Another time I complimented her on the way she looked and she was like "ugh fine thank you" and left.

I don't even hate her for it, if I was her I would probably do the same thing tbh ngl
The ultimate form of self-respect is telling foids no. It's one of the most fulfilling things you can do.

Rule 1. Never get emotional with women

Now to get over her I can't really help but the best thing you can do is disappear and not contact her for a long time, if she wants to see you again or message you back, ignore her for a bit.

When you do talk to her again, don't pour out all of your emotion and feelings into her, don't be needy or jealous, don't compliment her, be happy or at least pretend that you are. The more you chase her, the more you push her away.

In the mean time occupy yourself with something good. Remember you want her but you don't need her.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Teutonic, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Keep yourself busy

In a world of extremely vapid, dopamine ridden, useless women, I came across a 7/10 who was different. She was like a human being.
And she flirted with me.

I still don't know her intentions, whether she liked me genuinely or she was just flirting with me so I would chase her and validate her ego (I personally think it was the latter, because while I never just asked her to do shit, she never wanted to do stuff with me - but she would start conversations with me when I never did, would sit by me to talk to me, and compared me to her dad several times).

But I fucked it up due to my inexperience with women. I got too emotional too quick and burned a bridge with her - even if there was no bridge to burn.

I still hoped there was redemption for me, so I continued to chase her, until the inevitable - "lol I'm doing something this weekend with my BF"

And I kind of snapped at her for leading me on while she had a bf.

And even though I know it's not rational, even though I know there was never hope, and I know the true nature of women, I'm hurt and I can't escape these tormenting thoughts.

God I need a fucking blowjob or something Jesus Christ
JFL I doubt she lead u on u probably got the wrong impression

First time is extremely difficult, but it gets easier with time. You'll be a different person afterwards, for better or worse.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The only way that is not cope and won’t eventually break you down is to improve yourself

Getting fucked over by a chick is why half the users are here, the other half wish that they could look good enough to be fucked over by a chick.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Rule 1. Never get emotional with women

Now to get over her I can't really help but the best thing you can do is disappear and not contact her for a long time, if she wants to see you again or message you back, ignore her for a bit.

When you do talk to her again, don't pour out all of your emotion and feelings into her, don't be needy or jealous, don't compliment her, be happy or at least pretend that you are. The more you chase her, the more you push her away.

In the mean time occupy yourself with something good. Remember you want her but you don't need her.

Nah it's over lmao, and lesson learned. I'm never gonna show emotion

There's no recovery, it's just a shame because I was head over heals over this chick because she was different and there's some Freudian bullshit because she reminded me of my mom's side of the family

But it never even began, she was using me for ego validation

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
JFL I doubt she lead u on u probably got the wrong impression

Nah fuck it, no way she didn't. Comparing me to her dad, and bro - she literally went up to me while I was buying coffee and said "I never noticed how tall you are, wow! I'm so used to seeing you sitting down!" And she used to greet me with a raised, higher pitched voice...

Never really had a girl do this shit to me.

get a new one

Nah it's over lmao, and lesson learned. I'm never gonna show emotion

There's no recovery, it's just a shame because I was head over heals over this chick because she was different and there's some Freudian bullshit because she reminded me of my mom's side of the family

But it never even began, she was using me for ego validation

I don't think she was using you that's just how most females are wired, if there is not a deep attraction they will test you to see if you have other options, you being a dog to her tells her that you must be low value since you cater to her every move. It's called pre selection and pre selection can be shown through behaviour.

Remember my sig "behave like a king and you will be treated like a king", "treat her like a celebrity and she'll treat you like a fan" these saying holds very true for 95% of women, no matter how good looking you are, don't put her on a pedal stool because if you do she'll think she can do better

Nah fuck it, no way she didn't. Comparing me to her dad, and bro - she literally went up to me while I was buying coffee and said "I never noticed how tall you are, wow! I'm so used to seeing you sitting down!" And she used to greet me with a raised, higher pitched voice...

Never really had a girl do this shit to me.
Nigga I’ve had multiple girls do this to me it’s called being friendly and nice

She’s not into u unless she compliments you

OP, there are a lot of women out there who are literal psychopath validation whores because they didn't have some crucial element in their development.

Just move to the next one.