🤑🤑How To Get Rich AF With Roblox + AI (FOOLPROOF AND LEGIT)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Step 1: Come up with a game idea. Make sure the game is something simple and shit that 9 year olds would love (gay sex obby, anime simulator, gun tycoon)
Step 2: GO to https://deepai.org/chat and generate a prompt for a script like this. Only replace the end with the code you need. For example if you need a script to change a players walkspeed randomly every 10 seconds just write "Write me a lua code for roblox where it makes your players walkspeed something random every 10 seconds"

Step 3: Open up roblox studio and use this code to build your game
Step 4: Make a map or hire someone to make it
Step 5: Upload it, fill it with hella in game purchases and gamepasses
Step 6: Publish It and promote it
Step 7: Devexchange the earnings into real money
Boom passive income from stealing ai code

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, serbiangandy, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
Currently making a roblox game ATM in spare time. Didn't realize any AI chatbots knew how to write roblox lua code tbh.

The earnings will be shit from it though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, TheDragon, joeveniro and 3 others
Robux to USD exchange rate is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Graham, Deleted member 20683 and 11 others
u need a really good main gameplay loop for this to work which is the hardest part of roblox dev, if u make something that isn't stimulating enough with too few variable reinforcement schedules ur game will flop tbh

also u cant do this without knowing at least some luau, and also AI is kinda shit at making code for roblox since its trained on devforum posts with code made by 13 year olds

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6128, Dietsnasta and 5 others
Another shit post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane, Yuhbwoynadia and 12 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Currently making a roblox game ATM in spare time. Didn't realize any AI chatbots knew how to write roblox lua code tbh.

The earnings will be shit from it though.
yeah saves hella time coding and tryna fix shit. Only problem now is building. What u making btw.

Also yea earnings arent going to make u "rich" kinda clickbait but ud be making money in ur sleep regardless

• +1
Reactions: Graham and poopoohead
Delete this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6128, Roquefort and 1 other person
If the game doesn’t fry your brain it won’t be successful

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Jamaldickjavontus, hattrick and 6 others

Last edited:
5-10k isn't unrealistic. i've spoken to the guy that made this game which made like 160k USD over the course of 6 months:

and u can see how shit this game is coded, its just about marketing and making kids enjoy it. he spent like 50k robux in the start and just snowballed from the money he made
yet they say its cope. Tbh as long as ur game is bright, colorful and coded well kids will play it and give u money

yet they say its cope. Tbh as long as ur game is bright, colorful and coded well kids will play it and give u money
aight but can u delete this thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, poopoohead, rooman and 1 other person
Step 1: Come up with a game idea. Make sure the game is something simple and shit that 9 year olds would love (gay sex obby, anime simulator, gun tycoon)
Step 2: GO to https://deepai.org/chat and generate a prompt for a script like this. Only replace the end with the code you need. For example if you need a script to change a players walkspeed randomly every 10 seconds just write "Write me a lua code for roblox where it makes your players walkspeed something random every 10 seconds"
View attachment 2325405
View attachment 2325414
Step 3: Open up roblox studio and use this code to build your game
Step 4: Make a map or hire someone to make it
Step 5: Upload it, fill it with hella in game purchases and gamepasses
Step 6: Publish It and promote it
Step 7: Devexchange the earnings into real money
Boom passive income from stealing ai code
You're competing with Chinese mega corporations that have shit out thousands of these games and make dollars a day off each game. There was a time where Roblox trading and micro transaction money was a legitimately crazy way to make good passive income tho but it's too saturated now unless your game gets Uber popular

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane, joeveniro and 3 others
You're competing with Chinese mega corporations that have shit out thousands of these games and make dollars a day off each game. There was a time where Roblox trading and micro transaction money was a legitimately crazy way to make good passive income tho but it's too saturated now unless your game gets Uber popular
retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, poopoohead and Magnum Opus
or u can catfish a dev

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
just make a obby game filled with gamepasses lol

• JFL
yeah saves hella time coding and tryna fix shit. Only problem now is building. What u making btw.

Also yea earnings arent going to make u "rich" kinda clickbait but ud be making money in ur sleep regardless
Basically anther squid game glass bridge remake, except the money actually does something as you can now buy items to mess with other players.

wait this is smart

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, gribsufer1 and 9Romance
Robux to USD exchange rate is shit
Some teenage girl in my country became i millionaire from only making a roblox game, then got famous now she keeps her income as a streamer

roblox is half dead and dry as fuck I havent played in months the last good game I can remember is fucking deepwoken.

There is a massive gap in the market on roblox rn. Any anime game could do fairly decent

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TheDragon and lunin7
game dev post and im not tagged.
dude just hire me instead of using AI, i will make you a better game with Unity. just come up with the idea yourself cuz thats the hard part for me.

roblox is half dead and dry as fuck I havent played in months the last good game I can remember is fucking deepwoken.

There is a massive gap in the market on roblox rn. Any anime game could do fairly decent
The point is to take advantage of the brain dead zoomers, you are just older that’s why it seems dry.

facts im thinking about doing this

The point is to take advantage of the brain dead zoomers, you are just older that’s why it seems dry.
Have you ever played the game recently? Just go on the front page. There are already COUNTLESS soulless shit out games that do this. There are legitimate corporations running in china where part of their business is to shit out crappy roblox games like apps. Its only a good way of making money if you have like 1000 games. You make so little money off of each purchase, you need MILLIONS of kids playing your game. The only way you are going to make a good income off of roblox games is if you make an ACTUALLY good game that is unique and also strikes lightning in a bottle and blows up or atleast a game that zoomers think is ACTUALLY good. The market saturation is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Sounds kinda easy but even if you make the game, you've got to someone make it popular and show up when people search it.

• +1
coming from a fag with a pigskin whore AVI no thanks

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Have you ever played the game recently? Just go on the front page. There are already COUNTLESS soulless shit out games that do this. There are legitimate corporations running in china where part of their business is to shit out crappy roblox games like apps. Its only a good way of making money if you have like 1000 games. You make so little money off of each purchase, you need MILLIONS of kids playing your game. The only way you are going to make a good income off of roblox games is if you make an ACTUALLY good game that is unique and also strikes lightning in a bottle and blows up or atleast a game that zoomers think is ACTUALLY good. The market saturation is ridiculous.
Yes, it’s a red ocean at this point. But it’s still great opportunity for young teens in my opinion.

I’ve been playing since 2016 to know enough about roblox

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back