How to get rich in crypto

Buy when the price is going up (in a bull market).

Don’t do anything, don’t risk your money in any other environment

Play long term.

Stick to those steps and all y’all will make money.

Heck, I was calling SOL at $20 for like 5 months in a row and still no one bought. At $100 people were saying it was “overbought” etc when they still could’ve bought.

If the markets aren’t moving in one direction over a decent time period, don't bother trading them. Let someone else lose money in sideways markets. Preserve your bankroll
can i do this at 16 and holy you are the most knowledgeable crypto user, i am modeling but idk if i will be the 1% so i need this to not be homeless

can i do this at 16 and holy you are the most knowledgeable crypto user, i am modeling but idk if i will be the 1% so i need this to not be homeless
I don't know. Can you? Start your journey. It's involves never ending learning, trialing, testing, adapting, research. You'll need determination, consistency, a long term vision and to make small mistakes so that you don't end up ruined.

The post you quoted, is pretty decent advice for trading in layman's terms, but you'll need to find out how to size your positions appropriately so that you don't risk ruin or drawdowns so large that they'll take exorbitant returns or a great amount of time just to recoup. But crypto prices are very volatile, so you're more likely to experience large returns with lower capital in crypto compared to other markets.

Basically crypto trends more than it is volatile.

By that I mean, the profit off capturing or just following large price displacements offers risk adjusted returns that are worth it. Question could be... "Why not trade FX or Equities with more leverage to try mirror crypto volatility?"

My answer to that is that it's a bad strategy because you cannot replicate a market trend by levering up positions in non-volatile markets, but you increase the risk just as much.

Basically, always look for the trends. After crypto, the next best thing to trade is probably commodity futures. Markets like Natgas or Crude oil are never bad, but crypto is far and beyond the best, especially for those with little starting capital.

I don't know. Can you? Start your journey. It's involves never ending learning, trialing, testing, adapting, research. You'll need determination, consistency, a long term vision and to make small mistakes so that you don't end up ruined.

The post you quoted, is pretty decent advice for trading in layman's terms, but you'll need to find out how to size your positions appropriately so that you don't risk ruin or drawdowns so large that they'll take exorbitant returns or a great amount of time just to recoup. But crypto prices are very volatile, so you're more likely to experience large returns with lower capital in crypto compared to other markets.

Basically crypto trends more than it is volatile.

By that I mean, the profit off capturing or just following large price displacements offers risk adjusted returns that are worth it. Question could be... "Why not trade FX or Equities with more leverage to try mirror crypto volatility?"

My answer to that is that it's a bad strategy because you cannot replicate a market trend by levering up positions in non-volatile markets, but you increase the risk just as much.

Basically, always look for the trends. After crypto, the next best thing to trade is probably commodity futures. Markets like Natgas or Crude oil are never bad, but crypto is far and beyond the best, especially for those with little starting capital.
Alright then will do yo recommend for me to go into college to study about this or what way should i learn more about crypto and thanks man