How to get tall skull

D

Deleted member 72587

Silver
1. If you still in puberty (14,15,16) eat all food u can and lift weights will grow skull

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's genetically determined by your pheno. Some phenos have it, some don't.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and Entschuldigung
It's genetically determined by your pheno. Some phenos have it, some don't.
For whites and meds this goes to, but what I said can make it larger for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
For whites and meds this goes to, but what I said can make it larger for sure
How? Even if you eat all the food you want in puberty it still won't your turn skull taller, there is also no surgery for turning a brachycephalic (short) skull into a (tall) dolichocephalic skull. How tall or short your skull is, is all genetically determined by your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
How? Even if you eat all the food you want in puberty it still won't your turn skull taller, there is also no surgery for turning a brachycephalic (short) skull into a (tall) dolichocephalic skull. How tall or short your skull is, is all genetically determined by your pheno.
I said it can make it larger. And not many people even have brachy skulls its mostly meso

I said it can make it larger. And not many people even have brachy skulls its mostly meso
Larger =/= taller, you're right though mostly gooks and Slavs have brachy skulls, but when most people on here babble about "tall skulls" they are talking about dolichocephalic skulls paired with a mesoprosopic face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
It's all genetics + No mouthbreatjin

your skull doesnt change at all let alone its height. thats the least likely thing to change

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and try2beme
Well idk the right word to use but fixing ur diet is the main way to overcome any genetics for your jaw, assisted with correct tongue posture (not this retarded mewing(

I think the diet (given that its good nutrition and high protein and not malnourishment) will help the jaw grow more optimally than it would without

I also noticed most bone moggers I know are former fat kids, seems like they ate all the right stuff while theyre a fat fuck, brutal for the malnourished fatties tho thats a double homicide

• +1
Larger =/= taller, you're right though mostly gooks and Slavs have brachy skulls, but when most people on here babble about "tall skulls" they are talking about dolichocephalic skulls paired with a mesoprosopic face.
It can be larger but not grow taller hard to explain this. There also aren’t many dolicho skulls with meso face(compact midface) even chico or gandy are like 1 in a billion. Maybe common in some african tribes or some shit. Ideal is meso shifted dolicho

But i believe skull can grow larger with lot of food and lifting weights during puberty definitley

Well idk the right word to use but fixing ur diet is the main way to overcome any genetics for your jaw, assisted with correct tongue posture (not this retarded mewing(

I think the diet (given that its good nutrition and high protein and not malnourishment) will help the jaw grow more optimally than it would without

I also noticed most bone moggers I know are former fat kids, seems like they ate all the right stuff while theyre a fat fuck, brutal for the malnourished fatties tho thats a double homicide
Jaw and skull is different brother

your skull doesnt change at all let alone its height. thats the least likely thing to change
Skull can change with lot of food and weights. Very rare taller unless have genes and pheno for it

It can be larger but not grow taller hard to explain this. There also aren’t many dolicho skulls with meso face(compact midface) even chico or gandy are like 1 in a billion. Maybe common in some african tribes or some shit. Ideal is meso shifted dolicho

But i believe skull can grow larger with lot of food and lifting weights during puberty definitley
You can have a doli skull and still have a compact midface, they aren't mutually exclusive or rare.

You can have a doli skull and still have a compact midface, they aren't mutually exclusive or rare.
No they are rare all of them turn out horsefaced or some bad midface rati

Skull can change with lot of food and weights. Very rare taller unless have genes and pheno for it
no it cant. only the relative size changes through your life but never the shape after youre a baby

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Heinrich Schmidt
  • +1
No they are rare all of them turn out horsefaced or some bad midface rati
Nah they aren't that rare just look at nords, most of them have tall skulls without having a long midface.

Nah they aren't that rare just look at nords, most of them have tall skulls without having a long midface.
nords are meso and meso can be tall and meso is compact midface most of tbe tkme

nords are meso and meso can be tall and meso is compact midface most of tbe tkme
Most of them are doli, the stereotypical nordid pheno "Hallstatt" is quite dolichocephalic.

Meso is good too but it doesn't give off that high class vibe that dolichocephalic does.

• +1
Most of them are doli, the stereotypical nordid pheno "Hallstatt" is quite dolichocephalic.

Meso is good too but it doesn't give off that high class vibe that dolichocephalic does.
Nords bald and looks bad on them even with doli skull

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Start birthmaxxing and choose better parents.