How to get this relationship (video/song)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz

I guess the whole thing is fake and staged for the music video. But still, this hits extremely deep.

The ugly autistic nerd (us) who gets a hot girlfriend.

Both you and her get to act however they want, feeling accepted for who they are.
Not having to fake anything or having to hide weird tendencies, interests, and so on.

Literally the dream scenario.

None of the girls I have ever dated, have I felt comfortable just being myself. I always try to impress, be a 'better version' of myself.

And the longer I live on this earth, the more I have tried to perfect this strategy.
Looksmaxxing, taking on different personalities, just to try and get more satisfying emotional bonds with people.

But honestly? It's been extremely counter-productive.

Unironically I wish I never looksmaxxed.

I can get success now, but at what cost?

The girl I am dating is vibing with a version of myself that I don't vibe with myself. I am not the real me when I date or socialize nowadays, so I never truly care about the bonds that I form. I don't truly emotionally vibe with the girls I am dating or the friends that I am making.

It's all just fake to me on the inside. This is not who I am. They are just vibing with the extroverted chad persona that I am trying to mimic with various degrees of success.

Fuck.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
32410.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Are you HTN?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Schizo fantasy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Schizo fantasy
Really?

So all there is in life, is me faking a chad persona as well as I can and forming completely non-satisfying emotional bonds with people?

What's the point of ascending

They're looksmatched. Anyway did you catch Travis Blackpill's Oofy Doofy London series? The only reason I didn't buy the rope was cause of his brilliant deadpan humor.