How to grow glutes (on girl)

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
Been tryna grow my girls gluts n shes doing all the basic exercises but i was wondering if anyone knew anything more unknown in terms of diet or training for women specifically

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Tell her to inject T

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
Pump that shit with synthol

Nalgéala.

Been tryna grow my girls gluts n shes doing all the basic exercises but i was wondering if anyone knew anything more unknown in terms of diet or training for women specifically
my man bought a cheap car and is trying to transform it in a ferrari. Buying low to sell high i see.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 27213 and 2 others
my man bought a cheap car and is trying to transform it in a ferrari. Buying low to sell high i see.
Nah she got a very cute face + good bones + good eye area, shes quite thin with a decent ass but it could always be bigger

its partly genetic and down to insertions

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Sens
its partly genetic and down to insertions
Understandable but shes got good insertions, i just wanna know how to pile on muscle asap

Stop her before chad notices her ass and cucks you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Understandable but shes got good insertions, i just wanna know how to pile on muscle asap
Insertions aren't about how it looks like, but about how to perform exercise in a right manner to activate glutes.

depending on insertions hamstrings can do all the work instead of glutes and she won't get shit

Tell her to peg u

Insertions aren't about how it looks like, but about how to perform exercise in a right manner to activate glutes.

depending on insertions hamstrings can do all the work instead of glutes and she won't get shit
She says she feels it mainly in her gluts which I would assume means she has the right insertions (when doing hip thrusts)

• +1
Reactions: Sens
She says she feels it mainly in her gluts which I would assume means she has the right insertions (when doing hip thrusts)
Yeah, it's isolated exercise, but i think she has to do romanian deadlift with decent weight to grow it anyway, but i'm not an expert in female fitness.

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13?
All she has to do is squat and work hard in the gym

lots of lunges