How To Grow Taller

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
First off, let’s talk about jumping. Always wondered why some people are taller than others? Of course it’s mainly genetics, but genetics are nothing more than adaptations to the environment over long periods of time.

My theory is that jumping and reaching your arms out triggers a signal in your body that it needs more length in bone to obtain food or overcome obstacles. This mechanical force that is being applied is counteracting gravity. Every time you jump, your body is responding by making the bones thicker and perhaps longer (Wolffs Law).

The question is always “Do tall people become basketball players through genetics or do basketball players become tall to adapt to the height of the rim and to block shots?” Of course you have outliers like Spud Webb, Nate Robinson, etc. that are all manlets and made it to the NBA. But who is to say they wouldn’t have been shorter if they didn’t jump so much? Obviously this is just all a theory, but maybe the environment does indeed play a major role in height who knows.

IMG 3805

I believe that we as humans can manipulate our heights even if it’s just a few cm. Might sound autistic, but I want to start jumping thousands of times a day with weights on my ankles while stretching to the ceiling.

IMG 3806

Giraffes are my biggest motivation when it comes to heightmaxxing since they clearly grew long necks to reach the taller trees. The shorter neck giraffes will have to adapt or die off. It’s natural selection.

IMG 3804

Once again, just a water type of theory that could potentially work even for just a few cms.

1000 standstill jumps with ankle weights daily

Reach for the ceiling while using ankle weights and pressing your feet into the ground

Hang from pull up bar with ankle weights for 30 minutes a day while increasing the weight load

Sleep with rubber workout belts tied to your feet pulling against something heavy and stretch as far out as you can laying flat on your back

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Tr0ubLe, okwiwhd and 5 others
you are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, hey, TAChipmunk and 10 others
just take HGH theory

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Jean-Baptiste Lamarck was a prominent figure

in the history of evolutionary thought, proposing ideas that, although influential, were ultimately proven incorrect. Lamarck's theory of evolution, known as Lamarckism or the theory of inheritance of acquired characteristics, put forth concepts that clashed with the later established principles of evolution through natural selection. Despite its initial appeal, Lamarckism faced substantial scientific critique and was eventually discarded. Here are several reasons why Lamarck's ideas were ultimately found to be inaccurate:

1. **Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics:** Lamarck proposed that organisms could pass on acquired traits or characteristics acquired during their lifetime to their offspring. For example, if a giraffe stretched its neck to reach higher leaves, it would pass on the elongated neck to its offspring. However, this concept lacks empirical evidence and violates the principles of genetics. Later studies in genetics and heredity, particularly the work of Gregor Mendel and the discovery of DNA, established that hereditary information is passed down through genes, which do not incorporate acquired traits acquired during an individual's lifetime.

2. **Lack of Mechanistic Explanation:** Lamarck's theory lacked a detailed mechanism explaining how acquired characteristics were passed down to future generations. He proposed a vague notion of "use and disuse" and the inheritance of acquired traits without providing a concrete mechanism or understanding of biological processes involved in inheritance. In contrast, Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection, which came later, offered a more robust and scientifically supported mechanism to explain the diversity of life.

3. **Contradiction with Fossil Record:** Lamarck's ideas couldn't account for the patterns observed in the fossil record. His theory suggested a linear progression of organisms from simple to complex forms through the inheritance of acquired characteristics. However, the fossil record revealed more complex patterns of evolution, including periods of rapid change, extinction events, and branching lineages that did not align with Lamarck's linear progression.

4. **Inadequate Explanation for Adaptation:** Lamarckism failed to adequately explain how organisms adapt to their environments. According to Lamarck, organisms would change in response to their environment and pass on those changes to their offspring. However, natural selection, as proposed by Darwin, provided a more logical and evidence-based explanation. It suggested that variations beneficial for survival and reproduction accumulate in populations over time, leading to adaptations to specific environments.

5. **Experimental Evidence Contradicted Lamarck's Ideas:** Numerous experiments conducted over time provided evidence against Lamarckian principles. Some classic examples, such as the experiments on giraffes (showing that acquired traits were not inherited) and studies on fruit flies, plants, and other organisms, highlighted the importance of genetic inheritance and refuted the concept of acquired characteristics being passed down.

In conclusion, Lamarck's ideas laid the groundwork for evolutionary thought, but his theory of inheritance of acquired characteristics was invalidated by subsequent scientific discoveries and evidence. The advent of genetics, molecular biology, and a deeper understanding of natural selection offered a more robust and scientifically supported framework for explaining the mechanisms of evolution, leading to the dismissal of Lamarckism in the scientific community.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
tldr

LL or death

• +1
Reactions: Perfection
First off, let’s talk about jumping. Always wondered why some people are taller than others? Of course it’s mainly genetics, but genetics are nothing more than adaptations to the environment over long periods of time.

My theory is that jumping and reaching your arms out triggers a signal in your body that it needs more length in bone to obtain food or overcome obstacles. This mechanical force that is being applied is counteracting gravity. Every time you jump, your body is responding by making the bones thicker and perhaps longer (Wolffs Law).

The question is always “Do tall people become basketball players through genetics or do basketball players become tall to adapt to the height of the rim and to block shots?” Of course you have outliers like Spud Webb, Nate Robinson, etc. that are all manlets and made it to the NBA. But who is to say they wouldn’t have been shorter if they didn’t jump so much? Obviously this is just all a theory, but maybe the environment does indeed play a major role in height who knows.

View attachment 2613274

I believe that we as humans can manipulate our heights even if it’s just a few cm. Might sound autistic, but I want to start jumping thousands of times a day with weights on my ankles while stretching to the ceiling.

View attachment 2613279

Giraffes are my biggest motivation when it comes to heightmaxxing since they clearly grew long necks to reach the taller trees. The shorter neck giraffes will have to adapt or die off. It’s natural selection.

View attachment 2613272

Once again, just a water type of theory that could potentially work even for just a few cms.

Reach for the ceiling while using ankle weights and pressing your feet into the ground

Hang from pull up bar with ankle weights for 30 minutes a day while increasing the weight load

Sleep with rubber workout belts tied to your feet pulling against something heavy and stretch as far out as you can laying flat on your back
its all genetics

death to all teenagecels

• So Sad
Reactions: melon6329
Jean-Baptiste Lamarck was a prominent figure

in the history of evolutionary thought, proposing ideas that, although influential, were ultimately proven incorrect. Lamarck's theory of evolution, known as Lamarckism or the theory of inheritance of acquired characteristics, put forth concepts that clashed with the later established principles of evolution through natural selection. Despite its initial appeal, Lamarckism faced substantial scientific critique and was eventually discarded. Here are several reasons why Lamarck's ideas were ultimately found to be inaccurate:

1. **Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics:** Lamarck proposed that organisms could pass on acquired traits or characteristics acquired during their lifetime to their offspring. For example, if a giraffe stretched its neck to reach higher leaves, it would pass on the elongated neck to its offspring. However, this concept lacks empirical evidence and violates the principles of genetics. Later studies in genetics and heredity, particularly the work of Gregor Mendel and the discovery of DNA, established that hereditary information is passed down through genes, which do not incorporate acquired traits acquired during an individual's lifetime.

2. **Lack of Mechanistic Explanation:** Lamarck's theory lacked a detailed mechanism explaining how acquired characteristics were passed down to future generations. He proposed a vague notion of "use and disuse" and the inheritance of acquired traits without providing a concrete mechanism or understanding of biological processes involved in inheritance. In contrast, Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection, which came later, offered a more robust and scientifically supported mechanism to explain the diversity of life.

3. **Contradiction with Fossil Record:** Lamarck's ideas couldn't account for the patterns observed in the fossil record. His theory suggested a linear progression of organisms from simple to complex forms through the inheritance of acquired characteristics. However, the fossil record revealed more complex patterns of evolution, including periods of rapid change, extinction events, and branching lineages that did not align with Lamarck's linear progression.

4. **Inadequate Explanation for Adaptation:** Lamarckism failed to adequately explain how organisms adapt to their environments. According to Lamarck, organisms would change in response to their environment and pass on those changes to their offspring. However, natural selection, as proposed by Darwin, provided a more logical and evidence-based explanation. It suggested that variations beneficial for survival and reproduction accumulate in populations over time, leading to adaptations to specific environments.

5. **Experimental Evidence Contradicted Lamarck's Ideas:** Numerous experiments conducted over time provided evidence against Lamarckian principles. Some classic examples, such as the experiments on giraffes (showing that acquired traits were not inherited) and studies on fruit flies, plants, and other organisms, highlighted the importance of genetic inheritance and refuted the concept of acquired characteristics being passed down.

In conclusion, Lamarck's ideas laid the groundwork for evolutionary thought, but his theory of inheritance of acquired characteristics was invalidated by subsequent scientific discoveries and evidence. The advent of genetics, molecular biology, and a deeper understanding of natural selection offered a more robust and scientifically supported framework for explaining the mechanisms of evolution, leading to the dismissal of Lamarckism in the scientific community.
NIGGER NIGGER rAPe yo mama

View attachment 2613274

View attachment 2613279

View attachment 2613272

3821165 2527621 5B23BC0D 1EAE 443A 93E6 0A67600933A7

View attachment 2613274

View attachment 2613279

View attachment 2613272

JFL AT THIS LOW IQ FAGGOTRY. It’s mewing that makes us taller dumb ass

be careful with this, if you stretch your lower spine too much it will cause problems

View attachment 2613274

View attachment 2613279

View attachment 2613272

I thought of this. It's a biological fact that things like this can induce long bone growth, but the extent is still up for debate.

View attachment 2613274

View attachment 2613279

View attachment 2613272

Just
Stretch armstrong
maxx theory

• +1
Reactions: wayme
Be confident