How to grow thick/long eyelashes?

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Iron
I did some research and saw that oral minox is effective but im naturally a hairy person and i dont think oral minox is gonna hit eyelashes specifically and im afraid it'll just make me grow more body hair etc, is there anything you can apply on eyelashes thats known that'll make them thicker and longer?
881ad2ff78d0a792d33b8096c22c6551

Something like this is my goal

do uknow where to get oral minox

I did some research and saw that oral minox is effective but im naturally a hairy person and i dont think oral minox is gonna hit eyelashes specifically and im afraid it'll just make me grow more body hair etc, is there anything you can apply on eyelashes thats known that'll make them thicker and longer?
View attachment 2757443
Something like this is my goal
applying vaseline before sleep everyday works, takes months depending on lash length but it pays off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh
Just use latisse

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan
applying vaseline before sleep everyday works, takes months depending on lash length but it pays off
this is more of a build up then actual thickening of the hair same as oils, oral minox lengthens but doesn't thicken

this is more of a build up then actual thickening of the hair same as oils, oral minox lengthens but doesn't thicken
what would thicken aswell as lengthen it

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and gooner23
what would thicken aswell as lengthen it
Idk if anything really thickens maybe latisse or some research drug but the side effects usually outweight the benefits espescially if your whiter

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Idk if anything really thickens maybe latisse or some research drug but the side effects usually outweight the benefits espescially if your whiter
what are these side effects