How to gym if you’re short, shortcels GTFIH

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
If you’re short (below 180), chances are your frame is shit too. If you gymmax carelessly, you’re gonna look like a overcompensating manlet. You don’t want that. What you should be doing is targetting shoulders/deltoid hypertrophy and reducing your waistline. Do not go for squats, deadlifts or anything the autists on internet suggest. You want to maxx your frame as much as possible and at the same time look like you don’t even go to gym. This will make girls think your maxxed out frame is natural and you have potential to be even wider if you workout (JFL foid brain mental gymnastics).

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, moreroidsmoredates, bloomercel and 3 others
Just buy some low weight dumbbell and crank out lateral raises at home. Then, go for a run.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, bloomercel and Deleted member 48689
If you’re short (below 180), chances are your frame is shit too. If you gymmax carelessly, you’re gonna look like a overcompensating manlet. You don’t want that. What you should be doing is targetting shoulders/deltoid hypertrophy and reducing your waistline. Do not go for squats, deadlifts or anything the autists on internet suggest. You want to maxx your frame as much as possible and at the same time look like you don’t even go to gym. This will make girls think your maxxed out frame is natural and you have potential to be even wider if you workout (JFL foid brain mental gymnastics).
IMG 5339

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 60975 and 2 others
100% facts

I’ve seen many roided short men that look round and it’s embarrassing

WideFrameMaxxin is key

Neck equally as important

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, bloomercel and laaltin
What if someone is 179 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
So 180 is tall and 179 is short
180 being arbitrary cut-off to get my point across. Like I said, it’s dependent on location, no hard and fast rules. Use your brain JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yaarhuni
180 being arbitrary cut-off to get my point across. Like I said, it’s dependent on location, no hard and fast rules. Use your brain JFL
3997022 34f 9au fvua e ga fgas
muh 180 bro fucking greycel

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
He’s frame maxxed, high IQ gym goer
so then he's not untrained obviously lmao retard that's the point, obviously he still has great genetics

so then he's not untrained obviously lmao retard that's the point, obviously he still has great genetics
Did I say he’s untrained? I said ”look untrained” by only working out muscles that contribute to your frame. Learn to read.

Did I say he’s untrained? I said ”look untrained” by only working out muscles that contribute to your frame. Learn to read.
im talking about the meme dumbfuck nothing to do with ur post

no chin ups pull ups pushups etc? and i can lose wiehgt by just not targeting those muscles groups and just calorie deficit and cardio?

no chin ups pull ups pushups etc? and i can lose wiehgt by just not targeting those muscles groups and just calorie deficit and cardio?
You can target upper lats (wide grip pull ups) and uppet chest (incline db bench press) too. Yes, losing weight is mostly about being in a calorie deficit, no workout needed if you eat only 2 light meals a day

• +1
Reactions: john788

this guy was like 5' and still looks aesthetic.

If you’re short (below 180), chances are your frame is shit too. If you gymmax carelessly, you’re gonna look like an overcompensating manlet. You don’t want that. What you should be doing is targetting shoulders/deltoid hypertrophy and reducing your waistline. Do not go for squats, deadlifts or anything the autists on internet suggest. You want to maxx your frame as much as possible and at the same time look like you don’t even go to gym. This will make girls think your maxxed out frame is natural and you have potential to be even wider if you workout (JFL foid brain mental gymnastics).
Was expecting this to be a jfl just kidding it’s over for u thread

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
oo vaa 190cm teoria

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
squats and deadlift are best exercises wtf

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
It's not really about being short or tall. It's about not having klinefelter's. That thing is the sole physique killer.

Stop seething just because chad bullied you in the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
step 1) u dont

Shittiest advice ever, refrain from gymmaxxing talk

Muh gymmax to look goofy manlet theory
If you are manlet you are fucked, gym or not so at leasr become a scary motherfucker and get huge at 172cm

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
If you are manlet you are fucked, gym or not so at leasr become a scary motherfucker and get huge at 172cm
At least you can age fraud and prettyboy fraud but no I want to look like a bulked potato cause muh respect from other men

At least you can age fraud and prettyboy fraud but no I want to look like a bulked potato cause muh respect from other men
You have no idea