How to hairmax asap

dankov

dankov

Iron
Specifically thicken the hair.
Have been using egg yolk and apple cidar vinegar but stopped since it only made my hair softer, seemingly nothing else.
I already know of some methods but can you name anything you did that actually helped you?
Also tell me what type of hair(cut) you have

do you want to actually thicken it or just add more volume?

Actually thicken but id take more volume as well if it makes it look thicker
well there are thickening shampoos and serums you could use, but I think it's mostly cope. For volume I use the sachajuan ocean volume shampoo and volume conditioner, sea salt spray, and hair mousse. then I finish it off with hairspray so that everything stays in place during the day. (crazy volume) you'll also have to blowdry ofc

well there are thickening shampoos and serums you could use, but I think it's mostly cope. For volume I use the sachajuan ocean volume shampoo and volume conditioner, sea salt spray, and hair mousse. then I finish it off with hairspray so that everything stays in place during the day. (crazy volume) you'll also have to blowdry ofc
Alright this helps. But yeah i was thinking about starting to use rosemary water since its supposed to thicken and make ur hair healthy. Other serums are probably cope. Also what type of haircut do you have?

Read the hairmaxxing guide

Alright this helps. But yeah i was thinking about starting to use rosemary water since its supposed to thicken and make ur hair healthy. Other serums are probably cope. Also what type of haircut do you have?
Rosemary doesn't dissolve in water. So it won't help you. Better to combine Rosemary oil with either coconut oil or Castor oil. Apply it before you sleep and wear a cap. Wash it off in the morning. Do this 2 times in a week.

Rosemary doesn't dissolve in water. So it won't help you. Better to combine Rosemary oil with either coconut oil or Castor oil. Apply it before you sleep and wear a cap. Wash it off in the morning. Do this 2 times in a week.
Sounds good. What about a rosemary water rinse tho? Also like twice a week

middle part

• +1
Reactions: dankov

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Not this one but shampoo in general kind of fucked my hair
cowash and use a nourishing shampoo once or maybe twice a week max. Invest in a good hair mask as well.

cowash and use a nourishing shampoo once or maybe twice a week max. Invest in a good hair mask as well.
Which ones did you use that helped you (not counting the volume shampoo and conditioner)?

Sounds good. What about a rosemary water rinse tho? Also like twice a week
Rosemary water would be just wasting rosemary. If you want an alternative, use fenugreek seeds. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight, then in the morning you can use that water to wash your hair and for the remaining fenugreek, you can put some black seeds, some aloe Vera gel and mix them all together in a grinder. Then apply the paste once a week.

• +1
Rosemary water would be just wasting rosemary. If you want an alternative, use fenugreek seeds. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight, then in the morning you can use that water to wash your hair and for the remaining fenugreek, you can put some black seeds, some aloe Vera gel and mix them all together in a grinder. Then apply the paste once a week.
Alright ill try that soon thank you

• +1
Stop putting nasty toddler-made mixtures in your hair, that's wasteful especially when you can eat the nutrients instead (your hair does not absorb big protein neither the skin).

1. go to dermatologist first, everyone is different and your hair problem may be caused by something. rule out any deficiencies by taking a blood test. The derm may prescribe minoxidil or some shit too.
2. wash hair everyday with gentle shampoo + use a scalp massager brush, just be sure it has gentle bristles.
3. nizoral/anti-dandruff medication shampoo once a week
4. sleep enough
5. reduce stress in your life (ded srs)
6. eat varied diet rich in veggies, fruits, whole grains, beans/other sources of lean protein. no saturated fat.
dr gary talks about hair

• +1
Reactions: dankov and Napoleon1800